how much should you study for a levels?

Watch
ericaaparkes
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i know this is subjective (depends on the person, their subjects and their abilities) but how much are you studying for your a-levels as i know they're about to start (or already started for some)
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ericaaparkes)
i know this is subjective (depends on the person, their subjects and their abilities) but how much are you studying for your a-levels as i know they're about to start (or already started for some)
When I did my A-Levels last year I spent the majority of my day revising typically one subject per day, focusing more on the subject that my next exam was on.
morc13
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did biology, chemistry and psychology. I did a study plan that I followed from the first day. I organised myself so that I would only have to do a couple of hours a day.(including time for homework and time for weekly revision by subject) I made summaries of all the topics as we went through them and I got organised on how often I had to look back on them. By June I was very confident that I had learnt all the information that I needed and that I had practiced enough (I completed all past-papers for biology and chemistry by Easter time). This means that I was not too stressed during exam period are only had to revise sparsely during June/July period. I think success at A-level is mostly a result of being organised in your learning and not so much the number of hours a day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (4)
57.14%
Take exams next summer (1)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (2)
28.57%
Apply to uni next year instead (0)
0%
I'm not applying to university (0)
0%

Watched Threads