Boys. Idiots. Watch

Blue Rose #1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Why do boys always seem to pick on me?
Or more to the point, why am I so affected by what they say?
My friend is also picked on but she can ignore it. I get so angry (I don't really let em see though). Girls never seem to annoy me like boys. I never get as angry as I do about things boys have said to me than girls.
Girls just never hurt my feelings. I can't honestly think of anything a girl has said to hurt my feelings since starting uni but I can think of endless things boys have said to me.
Why?
It's not fair
They are apparently nice boys out there. Apparently not all boys are inconsiderate and incapable of feeling.
Is the attribute of being considerate something that is developed as a boy matures or something? Or am I just unlucky to meet real ********s.
MSB
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They are apparently nice boys out there. Apparently not all boys are inconsiderate and incapable of feeling.
*waves*
fairycakes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no...they really are...esp when you really least want them to be
Oceanaga
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How old are these boys?
Age is definately a big factor.
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
These boys are 18-21.
No need to go anon really.
Muffinski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When boys/men get to 'Uni age' most of them become more mature.

However, before that they're just idiots.
Asclepius
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm nice. I think...
figureeight
Badges: 10
Report 10 years ago
We are. It's true.
SylverStrike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I feel the same way. Just have to put up with them, I guess. At least until that whole being able to breed without males thing becomes more widespread...
Barry Scott
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They just sound immature. I would never dream on picking on a girl. Boys can take it in good humour, girls can't.
tootsies
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What type of picking on you? Maybe they just fancy you, y'know, playground tactics.
DDD99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Muffinski)
When boys/men get to 'Uni age' most of them become more mature.

However, before that they're just idiots.
so then when we call all you girls - STUPID wheather mature or not! why does smoke get released from your ears?
DDD99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i honestly think we boys are amazing and perfect! we are the best! we the most demanded and loved species on this earth! why dont you girls just accept it! J.C.!!

btw J.C. = jesus christ
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
They just generally say things that hurt my feelings and then are like 'what's wrong?' And don't understand why I've suddenly gone from happy to serious faced.
They say mean things then don't get why I feel hurt. Don't get it.
Sundous
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
People still tease each other at uni? how terribly childish. Just say something of it, definitely not ignore it if you're not that kind of person: just tell them to get a ****ing life.
MSB
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DDD99)
btw J.C. = jesus christ
You used more effort explaining that than you would've needed to type it in full in the first place.

On topic: some people are *******s. Don't be so harsh on the male sex, though. I'm in it.
Epitomessence
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So sorry to hear it love.

All I can do is offer my condolences. It does suck.
jjpp
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
boys in general are idiots, immature and too many of them try to denegrate others believing it makes them more alpha male.
DDD99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
They just generally say things that hurt my feelings and then are like 'what's wrong?' And don't understand why I've suddenly gone from happy to serious faced.
They say mean things then don't get why I feel hurt. Don't get it.
i think you should just ignore such people and if you want just reply in the same way. If they are mean or hurt your feelings or whtevr then do the same to them. Show them that you are a woman! show them that you are equally strong! show them that you are equally better or much better (maybe)! show them that you are amazing and beautiful than them! Just ripp the S*** out of them!
Taemon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Boys have an entirely different sense of humour to girls. What often comes across as aggressive or rude may just have been meant in a light heated sort of way. If they're nice enough to say "What's wrong?" when they see that you're upset, I'd think yourself lucky.

The number of times that I've had to rapidly explain that I wasn't really casting aspersions upon someone's family or way of life, just after they've taken mortal offence at my comments - well, it doesn't bear thinking about!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads