The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:angry:
Reply 21
jjpp
boys in general are idiots, immature and too many of them try to denegrate others believing it makes them more alpha male.

ohh wowww!! ok well i think girls in general are very stupid,dumb,shallow,nonsense,idiots,..well i could on and on but i dont want to.

there are black sheeps in every community and you can not by any chance blame all the apples in the basket!! oohh come on woman..get a life!
Reply 22
You're being picked on...in uni?

Which uni is it?
Reply 23
Epitomessence
So sorry to hear it love. :frown:

All I can do is offer my condolences. It does suck.

Not that you would know, being a Chelsea fan; I will beat 'em all up for you ;sandhu;

:ninja:
Reply 24
Anonymous
Why do boys always seem to pick on me?
Or more to the point, why am I so affected by what they say?
My friend is also picked on but she can ignore it. I get so angry (I don't really let em see though). Girls never seem to annoy me like boys. I never get as angry as I do about things boys have said to me than girls.
Girls just never hurt my feelings. I can't honestly think of anything a girl has said to hurt my feelings since starting uni but I can think of endless things boys have said to me.
Why?
It's not fair :frown:
They are apparently nice boys out there. Apparently not all boys are inconsiderate and incapable of feeling.
Is the attribute of being considerate something that is developed as a boy matures or something? Or am I just unlucky to meet real arseholes.

;console;

TSR Boys, sensitive And sexy.

You've come to the right place :cool:
Reply 25
Blue Rose
:angry:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..COMEONNNN!!!! GET THEM !!!

blue rose i would love to give you a rose to cheer you up and maybe calm you down but i guess i have to say this....
roses are red,violets are blue
there isnt anything
as beautiful as u!
Reply 26
DDD99
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..COMEONNNN!!!! GET THEM !!!

blue rose i would love to give you a rose to cheer you up and maybe calm you down but i guess i have to say this....
roses are red,violets are blue
there isnt anything
as beautiful as u!

stfu
What is stfu?
Thanks but that lacks originality. Thanks for trying though.
Reply 28
Rubix
stfu

Gosh... succinctly proving the topic of the thread!
jjpp
denegrate others believing it makes them more alpha male.

Ever heard of nature, its quite common on this planet
Reply 30
You'll have to be more specific about the sort of things they are saying. They might just see it as friendly teasing and not realise it's hurting your feelings.
Blue Rose
What is stfu?
stfu

Yup.
Sundous
People still tease each other at uni? :s-smilie: how terribly childish. Just say something of it, definitely not ignore it if you're not that kind of person: just tell them to get a ****ing life.

not sure why- other than maybe it makes you sound like a wiked aunt from a Jane Austen novel- but that makes me laugh!!

Girls. Nasty pieces of work the lot of them.
matt54
They just sound immature. I would never dream on picking on a girl. Boys can take it in good humour, girls can't.

Anyone gonna let him get away with that??? DEFEND YOURSELF LADIES!!
Reply 34
OP, are you slightly on the large size?
Reply 35
faded-seaside-glamour
not sure why- other than maybe it makes you sound like a wiked aunt from a Jane Austen novel- but that makes me laugh!!

Girls. Nasty pieces of work the lot of them.

lol.. what? :rolleyes:
DDD99
ohh wowww!! ok well i think girls in general are very stupid,dumb,shallow,nonsense,idiots,..well i could on and on but i dont want to.

there are black sheeps in every community and you can not by any chance blame all the apples in the basket!! oohh come on woman..get a life!

All of my friends are quite intelligent and I know quite a few girls. Only one of them is shallow (she is no longer my friend). To call girls nonsense makes no grammatical sense.
Why are you telling me to get a life for? Here we go...the insults start to fly.
Reply 37
karesansui
stfu

Yup.

:biggrin:
Sundous
lol.. what? :rolleyes:

lol it wasnt meant to be mean, i just meant what i said, i read "how terribly childish" and laughed out loud. Presumably u meant it was immature for there to be bullying but i first read it as if u said it with a world-wearied youth-hating scowl, whilst smoking an elegant cigarette with one hand and gesturing disparagingly with the other. It was a funny image you'll have to trust me.
And girls are pricks.

they never know when to shut up and stop me from concentrating on sports and work and other stuff

Latest

Trending

Trending