The Student Room Group

From Predicted A* to retaking

Guys I’m experiencing the worst feeling in my life right now. I do physics biology and sociology in AS, I’m predicted A* in sociology but on Tuesday there was a big mishaps at home, I ended up turning up to the exam 32 minutes late unable to go in because there was a actual examiner in apparently. I’ve been so anxious for the past 2 days because I don’t want to move school or retake the year, I looked at the previous year grade boundaries and I require 100% in the first paper to obtain a D which is quite unlikely although the paper was good. The main issue is the fear of failure, I’ve told my parents already they were quite cynical not realising that I may have to move school. The main issue is the other school that is near my area is known for being bad often mocked by the pupils in my current school. The teachers in my school all heard about, I honestly don’t know what to do right now.
Do AS exams count towards second year? If they don't you will start again in A2, so even if you do badly you still have a chance to get a high grade in A2. If they do count you can always resit the exams whilst studying alongside A2.
Reply 2
‘Top Baller’

Quick Reply

Latest