How do I have to fill in the SFE application?

Watch this thread
htran99
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everybody,

I am an EU student and yesterday I sent the application to the Student Finance England by post. I filled everything on computer and then printed it out, apart from the Student Declaration by page 16, which I signed by PEN.

Now, my question is, was I supposed to fill everything in by PEN? If so, is it a problem if I filled everything on computer (except the sign)?

Thanks for the answers!
Shaun D SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by htran99)
Hello everybody,

I am an EU student and yesterday I sent the application to the Student Finance England by post. I filled everything on computer and then printed it out, apart from the Student Declaration by page 16, which I signed by PEN.

Now, my question is, was I supposed to fill everything in by PEN? If so, is it a problem if I filled everything on computer (except the sign)?

Thanks for the answers!
Hi htran99,

The way you've completed it is entirely fine.

Warm regards,

Shaun.
htran99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Shaun D SFE)
Hi htran99,

Warm regards,

Shaun.
Thank you for your fast reply, I was worried sick about it!
htran99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Shaun D SFE)
Hi htran99,

Warm regards,

Shaun.
Hi Shaun,

I have another question since I have suddenly come across the Certifier Checklist form. I have not attached the form to my ccertified copy of a passport. Is it a problem?

Thanks for the reply!

Hang
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi htran99,

It will be ok as long as on the certified copy of your Passport has all the details of the person who certified it.
If it doesn't we will contact you to ask for your certified evidence again along with the Certified Checklist.
Thanks
Claire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (64)
15.92%
The paper was reasonable (196)
48.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
24.88%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.45%

Watched Threads