Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Starbucks Lounge watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey Jess :hugs: I missed you!

I had a day that wasn't hours of nothing; a good day by my standards. You think you're bored now :p: Erm. What did you get up to my love?

Are you feeling better from the illness yet? (Have a tea :tea:)

But but snow, it's cold (please do not bean me with snowballs )

I had a confusing day, but I mostly did nothing.

I feel quite a bit better, but I'm sure the tea will help, thanks :hugs:

Snow is cold, but cold is great. You have to wrap up warm and drink hot chocolate and get lots of cuddles ;yes;

Even if I tried to beat you with a snowball, I'd probably miss. I have crap aim
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Ah, I like the snow... in small doses (not so much in April ^o)) Played football in shin high snow before, that was fun no, not fun...testing, that's the word.

And yes, Edwin! our gem today. Impressive as ever and had a cool head when we needed it most (lets not mention the dodgy slipping over though, I think we've all been there )

The exam will be tough, and spread out I wish :p: got this one... a months break, then 3 in 5 days >.< Although shan't complain, 4 is barely any compared to some :ninja: Cheers for the good luck though

And your time will come Juwel

:hugs: Hey Jess, did you get any snow in the end?

No. No snow at all Chris

Though that's probably a good thing really. Attempting snowy paths in 4 inch heeled boots probably isn't a good idea :p:

3 in 5 days is a bit tough. I have 6 in 2 days though, so count yourself lucky :p:
    I think you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Confusion eh? Anything I can help you with? :puppyeyes:

Well of course :hugs:, glad to know you're back on your way. You will very soon have to take our boy Chris' lead and hit the books hard ([self] They grow up so quick don't they <wipes eyes>)

Cuddles are a foreign custom to me :sad:. I'm much more in my zone on a day like Friday; decent sun, light breeze, and a laugh with good friends. It does not happen often enough. Get down here as soon as you bloody well can so we can do this! :^_^:

Well that's OK, you're a girl :p: (... is what I would say if I were a certain person in football forum, who I called a bad word. I now proudly sport two warning points for the woman's cause.) I'm sure you couldn't miss if you were to shove a lump of snow down my back :afraid:

Not really. Just my dad being a schizo, but thanks

I'll be as quick as I can :^_^:

Well no, IF I could do that, I wouldn't miss, but I can't reach that high :p:

shalom

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man, snow in April, after a bitter winter; horrid. I really hope that's the last of it.

Only the four, Chris? You big girl's blouse :p: You'll wreck them if you keep at it :yy:

Jess, those are demon heels Four inches? Are you even that tall? :p:

Eww, six in two days. You'll have to be quarantined for sure. This happened to me once but me and my mate still managed to cheat :ninja:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    6 in 2 days #zomg#
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Well that's OK, you're a girl :p: (... is what I would say if I were a certain person in football forum, who I called a bad word. I now proudly sport two warning points for the woman's cause.)
    Shows people up for what they really are sometimes. Can't believe he came out with that balls

ReputationRep:
    We should do this really fun sitcom thing and make your old man the butt of many an in-joke. He could be the Lounge's version of Ugly Naked Guy :teeth: (Oh hey! We're Central Perk!)

Mwahaha my height wins again but my width makes me an easy target :ninja:

You just call out my name
    And you know wherever I am
    (join in!)

Rafa, old bean! ;oldtimer;

EDIT something is seriously wrong with the Quick Quote button.

I can walk in four inch heels :proud: They double my height :p:

How did you cheat? :teeth:

Shalom Rafa
    (please don't break the Lounge again :ninja:)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Salami Rafa :wavey:

Hey Juwel, Jess and Chris

:teeth:

Fraid so Chris :sadnod:

:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <CJ>)
    Shows people up for what they really are sometimes. Can't believe he came out with that balls
    Almost a shame that outright dumbness doesn't get you warnings. I fully expected and deserved mine, but it had to be said.

(Original post by JessicaW)
    I can walk in four inch heels :proud: They double my height :p:

How did you cheat? :teeth:
    OK, I just tried to roughly measure four inches with my fingers.

Well if anyone can Jess, you can ;yes;. But only sober, or so I've heard :ninja:

Ooh, this was funny! I'd finished the two exams for which I was quarantined, and joined everyone else at 2pm for P3 (which of course, you'll know as the (watered-down :ninja:) C3). Sitting near the back next to my best friend, and with only one invigilator in sight, my friend managed to pass me a piece of paper with a list of questions he wanted the answer to. having finished with half an hour to spare, I managed to copy my answers onto it, and pass it back, all unnoticed. :teeth:

(Original post by Juwel)
    Almost a shame that outright dumbness doesn't get you warnings. I fully expected and deserved mine, but it had to be said.

OK, I just tried to roughly measure four inches with my fingers.

Well if anyone can Jess, you can ;yes;. But only sober, or so I've heard :ninja:

Ooh, this was funny! I'd finished the two exams for which I was quarantined, and joined everyone else at 2pm for P3 (which of course, you'll know as the (watered-down :ninja:) C3). Sitting near the back next to my best friend, and with only one invigilator in sight, my friend managed to pass me a piece of paper with a list of questions he wanted the answer to. having finished with half an hour to spare, I managed to copy my answers onto it, and pass it back, all unnoticed. :teeth:
    Of course sober, I don't drink :ninja:

#zomg# That's blatent cheating :hmmm:

Can you come and invigilate my exams please :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Who are you talking about man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Of course sober, I don't drink :ninja:

#zomg# That's blatent cheating :hmmm:

Can you come and invigilate my exams please :ninja:
    Drinking is silly isn't it ;yes;

#zomg# I know . Hey, I had time and intellect to spare, I say share the wealth :p:. I got 95 :cool:

You bet. Now don't go doing anything suspicious while I tie my shoelaces <nudge nudge> and leave these answers right here on display <wink wink> :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Who are you talking about man?
    Moxy! Welcome.

Dude. I don't do names. And I won't tell you that you can find the offending... erm, offence, in the last page of the women commentator's thread. No sir. I have my principles, as I have just artfully communicated to young Jessica, y'know :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Moxy! Welcome.

Dude. I don't do names. And I won't tell you that you can find the offending... erm, offence, in the last page of the women commentator's thread. No sir. I have my principles, as I have just artfully communicated to young Jessica, y'know :ninja:
    NDGAARONDI, I knew it would be him.

So...the guy you're talking about. I read somewhere (possibly in this thread) that he got banned a little while ago. Why was that?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.