TSR Starbucks Lounge watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Stoopid Facebook cliques :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Yay Laevis. Open love :five:

Ohhh I see LawYah. Accepted :^_^:
    Ah yeah, you're not dark at all. But I wouldn't of thought you were half n half, my sisters/mum have your sort of skin tone :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Stoopid Facebook cliques :sad:
    you should start using it, you can see my turban :lawyah:

ReputationRep:
    I was on it but quit about a year ago. People are asking me to come back. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    I was on it but quit about a year ago. People are asking me to come back. :dontknow:
    Do it man, it'll be the best comeback of the century innit. You'll be the first bengali in my friends lists :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawYah)
    Do it man, it'll be the best comeback of the century innit. You'll be the first bengali in my friends lists :cool:
    Maybe!

Thing is, my RL friends would look at all these TSR people and be like wtf. :ninja:

And mine. :cool:

(Original post by Juwel)
    Maybe!

Thing is, my RL friends would look at all these TSR people and be like wtf. :ninja:
    Are you saying we're weird or something? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Maybe!

this is true, which is why I have mostly the asians of TSR on facebook :rofl:
    For the non injuns, if anyone ever asks (which they don't) I'll just say old school friends innit :cool:

you'll fit in man, do it now :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    And mine. :cool:

Are you saying we're weird or something? :hmmm:
    Eyyyyy I'm like a cool Bengali, I have crossover value :cool:

Erm erm... you're not weird to me

But these guys would be like "how do you know this 16 year old gyal" or "who's this sardaar and where did you meet him". And I'll be like "errrrm... well what I didn't do is meet them on the internet, I mean, c'mon, how gay! Eheheh, eheh... sooooo Liverpool suck lol" :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)

But these guys would be like "how do you know this 16 year old gyal" or "who's this sardaar and where did you meet him". And I'll be like "errrrm... well what I didn't do is meet them on the internet, I mean, c'mon, how gay! Eheheh, eheh... sooooo Liverpool suck lol" :ninja:
    Bravvvv, just say I'm the brother of one of your old uni mates innit :cool: Plus, nobody will ask anyways.

ReputationRep:
    this is true, which is why I have mostly the asians of TSR on facebook :rofl:
    For the non injuns, if anyone ever asks (which they don't) I'll just say old school friends innit :cool:

you'll fit in man, do it now :teeth:
    Haha, sounds like a plan

I dunno, I might just say "yeah what the hell, I met these people on the internet, and what? And yeah I've met one or two of them IRL as well. Leave me alone, I don't make friends easily "...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Haha, sounds like a plan

I dunno, I might just say "yeah what the hell, I met these people on the internet, and what? And yeah I've met one or two of them IRL as well. Leave me alone, I don't make friends easily "...
    Haha, they won't ask anyways.:p:

(Original post by Juwel)

:rofl:

I'm not weird at all pls :hmmm:

Just do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    You wrote on Ram's wall innit.
    :eek: Facebook stalker!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rudrax)
    :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Get fb!! [I was peer pressured into it too :five:]

No one will ask who is who out of your friends! If they do just tell them not be jealous coz they don't have cool people on their friends list :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :hubba:
    O sukh :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafa)
    Yay, ice cweam

Which one would you like or do you want all of them like me :teeth:
    I want them all smeared over a hunky man, just like you do :hubba:

Oh I was just on Facebook where it says "people that you may know" and she came up, apparently she knows a girl I know and my cousin ;sandhu;.
    She's your cousin too? #zomg# I think she lives in your neck of the woods too actually. Find out how you're related to her and get back to me.

Ahhh gelato flashbacks :coma:

Awww honey, jet lag's the worst :hugs:

Oliver's dad's dying. The kidney transplant failed.

Let me ruste you up some breakfast:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Enjoy!
    Gelato :coma:

Ahh I sees. Now I partially know what's going on, I'm sure I'll be up to speed in time.

Thanks my little munchkin, it was delicious. :^_^: I made a quorn/chicken-style curry, so I had that too :ninja: and my mummy bought us Krisy Kremes. ;dancejf;

(Original post by Rudrax)
    I could say the same about you :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    She's your cousin too? #zomg# I think she lives in your neck of the woods too actually. Find out how you're related to her and get back to me.
    Don't think she's related, she just knows my cousin, and a mate of mine! Small world innit

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.