Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Starbucks Lounge watch

Announcements
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by jack747)
    Just a local but its getting pretty big around the local area and has been sending ale to Devon and Cornwall (its based in Surrey)

http://www.langhambrewery.co.uk

Really how so?

Edit: Right i'm off to bed, really tired.

Speak tomorrow! night night!
    Sweet! I'm in the Somerset/Devon/Cornwall area every now and again... will look out for it :yy:

And people just being rude, even though they're the one with an offer being presented to them. I never overly pushed a deal either, if they clearly didn't want it I wasn't going to force the issue. Worst was when I had to ring up the entertainments manager for Spurs FC. What a **** he was. Ah well... not doing that this year

Unbelievable Jess, my brother always used to spin things like that to make him look the victim. It's cool, they grow out of it eventually, just a right pain in the arse/ankle until they do :mad:

And I think a coffee for beer trade is a fair one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    :blushing:. You may tell her I'm some guy who prefers Pepsi :ninja:

But but they called me :sad: (I don't really ask anyone to come out )

I'll see if I have some spare life for you :hmmmm: and if not, you can have some cheesecake and coffee :^_^:

Mmmm nah, not drunk, although it's good weather for a mellow drink or two and I hope it holds up. We'll probably just loiter and have jokes. Will you play with me and my ball? :puppyeyes:

OK, I'll try and skate! :ashy: Damn.
    :ninja: Ahh but she may attack me if she learns of my involvements with Pepsi lovers; an avid Coke fan you see!

:hmmm: Still, if you were a good friend you'd sit at home like a loner!

:^_^: Yay! Cheesecake and coffee! That's wayyy better than having a life!

Gang members :teeth:

I'll only play with your ball (singular? ^o)) on one condition! You tell Mr Sun to stay out forever and ever, and tell naughty Mr Rain to go away! Just checked the weather for the weekend, you're in for a treat boys! 19 degrees and pure sunshine on saturday!

Oww I waited here a whole 5 minutes for you and then I ate my dinner and yours too. :sad:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Been up for 3 1/2 hours and it's still morning :sad:

:yawn: :coffee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <CJ>)
    Been up for 3 1/2 hours and it's still morning :sad:

:yawn: :coffee:
    ;console;

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys :wavey:

How's the day?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    ;console;

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mmmmm that went down a treat :mb:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Hey guys :wavey:

How's the day?
    In a word, crap.

I don't do early starts but i'm much less grumpy than I was earlier Forgot to eat again though >.< Got all my gym stuff together and forgot bloomin' breakfast

Might mooch about here for a bit (computer room) then head to gym....

Anyone got any plans? (doesn't seem as sunny as is was here yesterday)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <CJ>)
    In a word, crap.

I don't do early starts but i'm much less grumpy than I was earlier Forgot to eat again though >.< Got all my gym stuff together and forgot bloomin' breakfast

Might mooch about here for a bit (computer room) then head to gym....

Anyone got any plans? (doesn't seem as sunny as is was here yesterday)
    Ah, poor lad

I've taken up the horrible habit of slipping breakfast recently, which isn't good. I did have some today though! I haven't been to the gym in ages or done any kind of fitness work! I have a very important football match this weekend as well, so my illness this past week and lack of fitness might mean I don't perform as wel Hope not, there's everything to play for!

I hated the computer room at my sixth form. It would bore me no end. Days spent playing Blast Billiards :yawn: My head of sixth form did put a computer in there just for me though. Hehe that was kind of him :suith:

Not sure what I'll get up to today. I'll probably head out in about an hour and see what my friends are up to. Does seem like a good day to watch a movie!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Ah good luck with the footie Is this the tournament thing you were talking about? Just get plenty of rest and keep your energy levels up :yep:

Yeah, this computer room isn't anything special.... the one upstairs has a cool view, but not this ;no; Speaking of time wasting in 6th form, Roberto Baggio magical kicks Pretty much lived off that in ICT :laugh:

Thinking about it, I can;t even remember the last time I went to see a film :s: Can't have been this year.....oops. Is there much out worth watching at the moment? Might have to make it my mission to go see one soon.

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    It is indeed! Been looking forward to it for a while, so just going to go out there and hopefully we'll give it our best shot. If I don't post at all on Sunday evening then it'll have been bad news :puppyeyes:

Baggio :adore: We also used to like up the legend. Funny clips were the best, though. Like worst penalty misses, gay refs, and any other general funny football clips.

The last thing I watched at the cinema was Drillbit Taylor. Owen Wilson was great in that I've probably seen just as many movies at the cinemas as I have on TV this year! I'm hoping Forgetting Sarah Marshall will be on screens, 'cos that's just look hilarious.

-

Hello Sundous person :wavey:

I'm looking after this join whilst the owners aren't here, but I can't actually make anything :teeth: This place will be out of business soon. If you change the 'B' in the name of this Soc to an 'F', however, then we might be back in business :flutter: ;grin; :flowers: :date:

:getmecoat

(Original post by Laevis)
    I'm looking after this join whilst the owners aren't here, but I can't actually make anything :teeth: This place will be out of business soon. If you change the 'B' in the name of this Soc to an 'F', however, then we might be back in business :flutter: ;grin; :flowers: :date:

:getmecoat
    That. Was. Terrible.

And I'm guessing with you in charge of that business, it'd be doomed for bankruptcy.

-

How is everyoe else doing today?

I'm hungry but the 20 minutes it'll take me to get downstairs and bring it back up aren't worth it considering I could only bring a packet of something up anyway. I'll just have to wait until someone comes home and taespity on me

On a brighter note, I bought shoes today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    That. Was. Terrible.

And I'm guessing with you in charge of that business, it'd be doomed for bankruptcy.
    ;dry;

I'll let the burglars take over next time.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    *flops onto comfy sofa*

I nearly died :laugh: Sods law as always... for about the last 10 mins of my warmup on the bikes the weight area is pretty much empty woo! then about 2 mins until the end of warm up about 15 people come and cram in, not woo.... ahh well.

Off home tomorrow for a few days, so had to shatter myself
    Revise or to not revise....

How is everyone? and Jess, get onto the yellow pages for part time butler ;yes;

Afternoon guys :wavey:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hey Raf :wavey:

Hows the cuz?

Hey Chris, you alright?

Yeah, he's cool, settling in ok i think...

:reddevil:

Hey Rafa, hey Chris :wavey:

How's it going guys?

Ahaha a part time butler. That would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey kids! :ciao:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Good stuffs :teeth:

Got to be up early again tomorrow to go home so I don't miss the match :>.<: Dammit, it's lose/lose.

Part time butler would be wicked. I'd pay extra just to call him Jeeves

I need something cold and refreshing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    :ninja: Ahh but she may attack me if she learns of my involvements with Pepsi lovers; an avid Coke fan you see!

:hmmm: Still, if you were a good friend you'd sit at home like a loner!

:^_^: Yay! Cheesecake and coffee! That's wayyy better than having a life!

Gang members :teeth:

I'll only play with your ball (singular? ^o)) on one condition! You tell Mr Sun to stay out forever and ever, and tell naughty Mr Rain to go away! Just checked the weather for the weekend, you're in for a treat boys! 19 degrees and pure sunshine on saturday!

Oww I waited here a whole 5 minutes for you and then I ate my dinner and yours too. :sad:
    :sad:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.