Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Starbucks Lounge watch

Announcements

(Original post by Laevis)
    Haha snooker's actually quite exciting! :

Exactly what I thought :p: Then again, Rafa is the leader of the Soc & Juwel a core member, so... :flute:

I don't have any sort of start. There isn't much going on in my life at the moment, so I'm incredibly flexible (much to the annoyance of my aunt who's bemoaning my unwillingness to get out the house very often ).

Oh, and I have cookies! I went Asda about an hour or so ago with a friend & got some. I could share (electronically)? :dh:
    If you say so. :p:

Ohh, you were trying to annoy Rafa and Juwel. That should have worked, since they're children anyway.

Yeah, I don't actually have any sort of start either, I just choose when I actually study, and there's definitely not much going on in my life. Omg, I get a lecture from my dad for not leaving the house that often everyday. :five: He asked me if I'd found God in the computer a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

What kind of cookies? Can I have some? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    If you say so. :p:

Ohh, you were trying to annoy Rafa and Juwel. That should have worked, since they're children anyway.

Yeah, I don't actually have any sort of start either, I just choose when I actually study, and there's definitely not much going on in my life. Omg, I get a lecture from my dad for not leaving the house that often everyday. :five: He asked me if I'd found God in the computer a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

What kind of cookies? Can I have some? :puppyeyes:
    I insist so! :p:

I wasn't actually trying to annoy them two specifically. Just anyone in the thread at the time. I wouldn't even say annoy! Just enjoy a bit of friendly banter with As it happened, only Ronaldo VII was there :rolleyes: Right misery guts. I bet if you gave him ecstasy he'd still act like a 70 year old grandmother.

:jester: God in your computer, eh? Your dad the religious sort then? And I don't think I'll leave my house tomorrow either

They're soft, milk chocolate cookies. I can post our crumbs to you? :puppyeyes:

I insist so! :p:

I wasn't actually trying to annoy them two specifically. Just anyone in the thread at the time. I wouldn't even say annoy! Just enjoy a bit of friendly banter with As it happened, only Ronaldo VII was there :rolleyes: Right misery guts. I bet if you gave him ecstasy he'd still act like a 70 year old grandmother.

:jester: God in your computer, eh? Your dad the religious sort then? And I don't think I'll leave my house tomorrow either

They're soft, milk chocolate cookies. I can post our crumbs to you? :puppyeyes:
    Ok, I'll take your word for it.

:rofl: It's probably because he's Northern.

Nah, not particularly religious, he just thinks he's funny. :rolleyes: I won't be leving my house tomorrow either. :five:

Aww I love milk chocolate cookies. Yes please, leave as many crumbs as you can. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Ok, I'll take your word for it.

:rofl: It's probably because he's Northern.

Nah, not particularly religious, he just thinks he's funny. :rolleyes: I won't be leving my house tomorrow either. :five:

Aww I love milk chocolate cookies. Yes please, leave as many crumbs as you can. :puppyeyes:
    Heh That's just reminded me of an episode from 8 out of 10 cats- the best show ever! Jimmy Carr's bloody hilarious :suith: I hope to be a contestant on that show someday ;grin;

:five: Home-bound for the win! I actually prefer the really unconventional lifestyle of staying at home during the day and going out at night! Weird ;dry;

I'll leave a whole cookie, as I'm feeling generous & you've kept me company :hugs:

I think I'm going to go & play some GTA4 now! Have hardly played it since I bought it. You should htink about catching some zzzzzz's :yawn:

Bye bye

Heh That's just reminded me of an episode from 8 out of 10 cats- the best show ever! Jimmy Carr's bloody hilarious :suith: I hope to be a contestant on that show someday ;grin;

:five: Home-bound for the win! I actually prefer the really unconventional lifestyle of staying at home during the day and going out at night! Weird ;dry;

I'll leave a whole cookie, as I'm feeling generous & you've kept me company :hugs:

I think I'm going to go & play some GTA4 now! Have hardly played it since I bought it. You should htink about catching some zzzzzz's :yawn:

Bye bye
    Ooh I love 8 out of 10 cats. I bet you'd be a great contestant on there.

So do I actually, I think I'm strange. :^_^:

Yay a whole cookie. I think I love you.

Have fun, I'm off to bed now anyway.

Night. :hugs:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    *Kicks router*

Bloody technology :argh:

Hey Chris :wavey:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    :wavey:

Whassup Rafa, don' usually see you back on 'til late.... unless you never went to sleep #beard#

Internet let me down again last night grrrrrrr You up to much?
    *Can hear the heavy rain on his window >.<*

(Original post by <CJ>)
    :wavey:

Whassup Rafa, don' usually see you back on 'til late.... unless you never went to sleep #beard#

Internet let me down again last night grrrrrrr You up to much?
    *Can hear the heavy rain on his window >.<*
    Been doing my work since 8 man, had enough for today

Your internet is crazy lol, i'm just waiting for the Champions League game :teeth:

You?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Rafa)
    Been doing my work since 8 man, had enough for today

Your internet is crazy lol, i'm just waiting for the Champions League game :teeth:

You?
    Ouch! You've got a bit of a wait there :p:

Just had a 12 1/2 hour sleep :doh: But doing my weird home thing of waking up at 6, 8, 10, 11, 12... weirdness. Gonna revise soon(ish) then watch ze game.

Quite looking forward to players being booked so they can't play in the final

Oh! and loving the Park-isms in the United thread

(Original post by <CJ>)
    Ouch! You've got a bit of a wait there :p:

Just had a 12 1/2 hour sleep :doh: But doing my weird home thing of waking up at 6, 8, 10, 11, 12... weirdness. Gonna revise soon(ish) then watch ze game.

Quite looking forward to players being booked so they can't play in the final

Oh! and loving the Park-isms in the United thread
    I know lol, i was going to go down Central but the weather is awful!

Damn, wish i had 12 hours of sleep *jealous*

Haha, that should be fun

I know, Park so rocks now, we've lost Sauce though, sorry Jess
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I hope it's a good game. If Liverpool nick a goal and force Chelsea to play like they did at the weekend it'd be a great game. But I don't see it happening really...

And yeah, sauce has gone a bit quiet of late, as has our old friend :rafa:

It does Park everything else though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody! :ciao:

Rafa, Chris :top2:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    :ciao: Amanda
    Up to much?

Also, is it as wet and miserable when you are

(Original post by <CJ>)
    I hope it's a good game. If Liverpool nick a goal and force Chelsea to play like they did at the weekend it'd be a great game. But I don't see it happening really...

And yeah, sauce has gone a bit quiet of late, as has our old friend :rafa:

It does Park everything else though.
    I can see Liverpool scoring if they play Crouch and Torres up top :yy:

And yeah, Park is the sechs

:rafa:

(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    Hi everybody! :ciao:

Rafa, Chris :top2:
    Ello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <CJ>)
    :ciao: Amanda
    Up to much?

Also, is it as wet and miserable when you are
    Hey :hugs:

Not really, I was meant to go to the library at 10 but I don't feel too good :sad:

Yeah, we're not too far from each other are we? The sun's trying it's best to break through!

How are you? Having a good day so far?

(Original post by Rafa)
    Ello
    Hey gawg' :^_^:

I'm sure I had a dream about you last night? You were walking down Oxford st. kicking a football.

How are yeu?

Hey gawg' :^_^:

I'm sure I had a dream about you last night? You were walking down Oxford st. kicking a football.

How are yeu?
    Hey you

Haha, really? Only in a dream eh, it's impossible to kick a ball down Oxford Street with all the people walking up and down lol

I'm okies, you good?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hey :hugs:

Not really, I was meant to go to the library at 10 but I don't feel too good :sad:

Yeah, we're not too far from each other are we? The sun's trying it's best to break through!

How are you? Having a good day so far?
    Ah no, hope it's nothing too bad :hugs: Have a rest day ;yes;

Back at home so a bit further away (until Thursday) but it's really pouring down here :>.<: good luck to anyone who has to be in it

Alrighty day so far... I better be off though, get some work done.

Until the footie starts later, see ya laters amigos :ciao:

Later Chris :ciao:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.