TSR Starbucks Lounge Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amandeep_Psych07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Well that's a bit ****ing gay. Can't say I've ever had that problem at uni; I only ever shared with guys though, the sort for whom a single word was enough to get it done.

Well you'd be doing the right thing, only taking care of your own. That way they'd get to see, by just what little gets done, just how much you do. Did you ask, if it wasn't you, who was supposed to have been doing it?

If mine pulled that **** on me I'd just go cold on them and count the days. Don't need to interact with people like that. They'd better be apologising *****. (Wasn't calling you a *****, it was just for emphasis!)

Anyway, if you can spare a day or two at home, it isn't the worst idea, just to take some of the frost off the situation. If you do go, stay cold when you get back, sort of in "amber light" mode, waiting for them to converse and not confront. Until then, "do it yourself" should be enough.
I've come to the library now...just needed to get away.

Nah, I didn't ask...there isn't any sort of rota or rules in place, so whoever does it, does it really.

Yeah, this is the thing....I avoided them as I didn't really want to get too involved and they accused me of being rude. Whatever, it wasn't even an issue because I've got just over a week left here and I was planning to just get on with my things and ignore them. They made a big hoo-haa about it all.

Yeah, you're right...I can't really go home though. My mum will go ballistic and I don't need the tension to be honest.

Thanks anyway Jools. You give good advice. :hugs:

I can never get enough bebeh.
Aye, aye captain! :hubba:

Me either...:blushing:

Yeah, it's just making the thing now. But first, I need juice. My throat is stupidly dry; somehow despite how much I drink, it's never enough.

Ginger and honey eh. I bet it's alright :jiggy:

A hill eh. With recent crappy weather I'd fear being exposed up there atop a hill. But it looks still out. I have to be up for an appointment at 4ish so I really should've slept already
I get that too! Like the more water I drink, the more thirsty I feel. Your body's way of telling you need fluid is my theory! Either that, or they put something in the water! :hmmm: Drink up m'boy!

I bet it is...:hubba: *Makes some for lovely Jooly*

That's why you need someone special who will cuddle you and shelter you from the elements. Or alternatively a warm jacket, gloves and scarf would suffice but it's just not the same.

;console; Get some shut eye now hun, you'll be wide awake for 4.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
I've come to the library now...just needed to get away.

Nah, I didn't ask...there isn't any sort of rota or rules in place, so whoever does it, does it really.

Yeah, this is the thing....I avoided them as I didn't really want to get too involved and they accused me of being rude. Whatever, it wasn't even an issue because I've got just over a week left here and I was planning to just get on with my things and ignore them. They made a big hoo-haa about it all.

Yeah, you're right...I can't really go home to be honest. My mum will go ballistic and I don't need the tension to be honest.

Thanks anyway Jools. You give good advice. :hugs:
Heh, you've braved a year with that lot. A week's nought, and then there's lots of being home with a loving family to enjoy. I wonder what that's like.

Glad you appreciated it

Aye, aye captain! :hubba:

Me either...:blushing:
Well, you'll have to make do with this dose, as I'm definitely effing off to bed now.

I get that too! Like the more water I drink, the more thirsty I feel. Your body's way of telling you need fluid is my theory! Either that, or they put something in the water! :hmmm: Drink up m'boy!

I bet it is...:hubba: *Makes some for lovely Jooly*

That's why you need someone special who will cuddle you and shelter you from the elements. Or alternatively a warm jacket, gloves and scarf would suffice but it's just not the same.

;console; Get some shut eye now hun, you'll be wide awake for 4.
Yeah, I just swigged a bit and it all seems to have gone again. One more big gulp is in order. Bet I piss myself. Again.

Ooh hot! Smells lovely. Good job we know we're talking about tea!

Snort. I need no one. At least, I shouldn't. To be honest, I feel quite spiteful all of a sudden. I do that a lot, being a bitter loner and all. But at least I have a sexy coat, and sexy gloves. My scarves are colourful if not sexy. :jiggy:

Yeah, I'm off. Feel better Mandy :hugs:

P.S. I still can't decide whose version of A Moment Like This is better: that of Kelly Clarkson, or of Leona Lewis.
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Heh, you've braved a year with that lot. A week's nought, and then there's lots of being home with a loving family to enjoy. I wonder what that's like.

Glad you appreciated it

Well, you'll have to make do with this dose, as I'm definitely effing off to bed now.

Yeah, I just swigged a bit and it all seems to have gone again. One more big gulp is in order. Bet I piss myself. Again.

Ooh hot! Smells lovely. Good job we know we're talking about tea!

Snort. I need no one. At least, I shouldn't. To be honest, I feel quite spiteful all of a sudden. I do that a lot, being a bitter loner and all. But at least I have a sexy coat, and sexy gloves. My scarves are colourful if not sexy. :jiggy:

Yeah, I'm off. Feel better Mandy :hugs:

P.S. I still can't decide whose version of A Moment Like This is better: that of Kelly Clarkson, or of Leona Lewis.
Thanks Jooly :hugs: Sorry, I'd attempt to write more but sleep deprivation is getting the better of me. Wonder if there's a coffee machine around this joint!

Good night angel. Sweet dreams. :hugs:

Kelly Clarkson ftw! I don't like Leona. *pulls a face*
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I decided to come home.
addie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need some coffee!!!
LawYah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Yo yo yo.

Still ill.

Yeah.

Rafa, I'll still be coming to kick ball on Wednesday, but then will go home so am not watching the match with you lot.

Throat's dry as an old nun's area. Need juice.

Loving the Fort Minor We Major mixtape. Seriously loving it. Rinsing it like my last available drop of water exists in this wet flannel.

A few of my friends are wonderful. They shall be told.

And there I splurge.
Shinoda is associated with one of my favourite hip hop super groups out at the moment
Vesta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*rapes*
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
raping the air? you need to get laid bruv.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LawYah)
Shinoda is associated with one of my favourite hip hop super groups out at the moment
Dude, you can't just tell me that and then not tell me who you're on about!
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Dude, you can't just tell me that and then not tell me who you're on about!
Hah, I didn't think you'd care tbh :p:

Army of the Pharoahs/Demigodz/Jedi Mind tricks...they're all one big happy family

On We Major, there must be an Emcee called Celph Titled, he's my fav. rapper of all time, funniest/cleverest artist everrrr.
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vesta)
*rapes*
Oh my god, I think I saw the most perfect man (first on the left) on tv for you today. He's Indian, but not actually Indian...the kind that is well-spoken and well-travelled. He's a political speech writer and absolutely gorgeous! Although, tbf that pic doesn't do him justice.
Vesta
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh my god, I think I saw the most perfect man (first on the left) on tv for you today. He's Indian, but not actually Indian...the kind that is well-spoken and well-travelled. He's a political speech writer and absolutely gorgeous! Although, tbf that pic doesn't do him justice.
and his name is ravi and i like that name :love:

political speech writer #zomg# i must have him now!!
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vesta)
and his name is ravi and i like that name :love:

political speech writer #zomg# i must have him now!!
:shock: It must be fate! Hunt him down I say :teeth: Can I be chief bridesmaid at the wedding? :flutter:

My mum was drooling, I was drooling which is even stranger because Indian guys are usually bleurgh and he was SO well spoken. :love:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LawYah)
Hah, I didn't think you'd care tbh :p:

Army of the Pharoahs/Demigodz/Jedi Mind tricks...they're all one big happy family

On We Major, there must be an Emcee called Celph Titled, he's my fav. rapper of all time, funniest/cleverest artist everrrr.
Demigodz get loads of shouts on the mixtape. And Celph Titled is on three of the songs, including S.C.O.M., which has the most brilliant sample, of Sweet Child Of Mine. A must-hear. It's on Youtube.
Vesta
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:shock: It must be fate! Hunt him down I say :teeth: Can I be chief bridesmaid at the wedding? :flutter:

My mum was drooling, I was drooling which is even stranger because Indian guys are usually bleurgh and he was SO well spoken. :love:
sure :^_^:

yay! i think i love him :love:

he sounds cool:cool: :cool: thanks
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vesta)
sure :^_^:

yay! i think i love him :love:

he sounds cool:cool: :cool: thanks
Yay! ;dancejf;

No problem sweetie, I think I love him too. :love: I figure you too would have more in common though. Good luck with stalking him. :teeth:

Hey Jooly...:hugs: Did you get some sleep in the end?
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Demigodz get loads of shouts on the mixtape. And Celph Titled is on three of the songs, including S.C.O.M., which has the most brilliant sample, of Sweet Child Of Mine. A must-hear. It's on Youtube.
Ever since I got into Demigodz 2-3 years ago I've managed to rack up piles of their mixtapes, Celph titled is a menace though, I've got his 75 track album which has quite a few of the 'we major' tracks on it, including SCOM, and a few other exclusive songs. It's called the Gatalog :cool:
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Good night folks :hugs:
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Night Aman :lawyah:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Good night folks :hugs:
Hey! I got a tiny bit of sleep but it was OK. I read that you were home. Hope you're OK. Night :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (16)
94.12%
No (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads