mariaduda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, guys could you give 2 advantages and 2 disadvantages for duty of care, breach of duty of care, damage and damages plssss. I am doing my last coursework for this year and I cannot find anything online and I dont know how to do it. tkss
oneflewovertcn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can guide you in the right direction if you provide at least a starting point. How far have you got with the question? Surely you must have some idea of what duty of care/ standard of care is if you've done a delict/ tort course.
I also need more context. How detailed does it have to be? Is it more like an essay or just bullet points? Are you studying Scots or English law?
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by oneflewovertcn)
I can guide you in the right direction if you provide at least a starting point. How far have you got with the question? Surely you must have some idea of what duty of care/ standard of care is if you've done a delict/ tort course.
I also need more context. How detailed does it have to be? Is it more like an essay or just bullet points? Are you studying Scots or English law?
When in doubt, they're doing English law.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.81%
I'm not sure (32)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.25%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (330)
47.97%

Watched Threads