Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for a long tiered gypsy skirt watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I've had one of these for years, but it's white (not the most practical color ever!), and over time it's accumulated stains which I just can't shift But I love it dearly, and I really want to find a similar replacement.

So, other than in charity shops, does anyone know where I can find a calf-length/ankle tiered skirt in a plainish fabric that isn't white? I'm amost 6' tall, so have dfficulty finding long enough skirts (not only am I a traditional kinda girl, but I live in a really windy area and the world is better off not being exposed to the sight of my knees/thighs :p:)

I've seen a nice one in Next, but it was printed fabric and I didn't like the print

ReputationRep:
    Matalan. Black, with tiny silver pinstripes (nicer than it sounds!).

i was going to say next :p: littlewoods and debinhams

ReputationRep:
    Ebay. Ebay has pretty much everything
    I actually have a black one sitting in the bottom of my wardrobe that ive never worn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana)
    I've had one of these for years, but it's white (not the most practical color ever!), and over time it's accumulated stains which I just can't shift But I love it dearly, and I really want to find a similar replacement.

So, other than in charity shops, does anyone know where I can find a calf-length/ankle tiered skirt in a plainish fabric that isn't white? I'm amost 6' tall, so have dfficulty finding long enough skirts (not only am I a traditional kinda girl, but I live in a really windy area and the world is better off not being exposed to the sight of my knees/thighs :p:)

I've seen a nice one in Next, but it was printed fabric and I didn't like the print
    Per Una at M&S is the way to go for gypsy/long skirts
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by minimo)
    Per Una at M&S is the way to go for gypsy/long skirts
    I was there this afternoon They have some really cool ones (and I was sooo tempted by a few of them), but no tiered ones that i could see

ReputationRep:
    well i got mine from H&M about 2 years ago, but if its going to come back into fashion, im sure theyll get some in.....

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.