The Student Room Group

Model Factory- scam. Any way to get my money back?

Scam. Fraud. Cheat. Any other words to explain about them. Such a fraud group of people just finding a way to make money using others dream. They shortlisted my child for free model shoot. Asked for £50 deposit to book appointment. After we appeared shoot the money will be refunded. On that day just one person attend us, just brushed her hair(makeup) and told me to make stand her infront of light of give poses. Randomly clicked photos ( even we click much better in our phone camera) and we waited for consultation. They said ohhh how adorable she is, great smile these (said few)companies may like her smile, Nice attitude etc.. photos are worthless but they were talking about ur child great. And they asked me which photo u want rather than do u want?. I told them I will tell u in one day that I need any photo or not. They just gave me a cd and told me to show it to my husband. I thought it's their brochure(cd) of service. But then realised that they cheated me (1 useless photo for £50) after coming home and checked that cd. When i called he said it's automatically refunded after ur appearance. but they just got my money . Well trained frauds. Whenever they are talking it's full of attitude and positiveness to get our trust and hope. And being nice only to get our money not to provide good service. If they provide good service everyone will be ready to give whatever money they want. Let's see how long these cheats going to survive. Liers. Just using the people. 1 photo =£50. ???? Dont prefer model factory , even the average studios give a a great makeup and bi photoprint with a frame just for £20 or even less. U will pay for this. God is watching u frauds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending