The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA English Literature - inspector calls & poetry

Anyone got any predictions or key quotes?
i think inspector calls will be on like reformation or responsibility but idk
Reply 2
what poetry do you do?
I use this for inspector calls key quotes and find useful because broken down by character... : https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/0cbd8cf0-3bf7-11e8-926a-19db64624074/section/a5f766f0-3bf9-11e8-926a-19db64624074
Mr Birling I’d say for the character q but who knows, and maybe the sad romantic poems
Just to check with aic there is a choice of two question? Am I right in saying one is a theme and the other a character?
i do love and relationships
Original post by MimiElf
what poetry do you do?
I use this for inspector calls key quotes and find useful because broken down by character... : https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/0cbd8cf0-3bf7-11e8-926a-19db64624074/section/a5f766f0-3bf9-11e8-926a-19db64624074
Original post by lucypzzz

Responsibility was on the specimen
Original post by alice3467
Just to check with aic there is a choice of two question? Am I right in saying one is a theme and the other a character?

yeah but you only choose one
Original post by MimiElf
what poetry do you do?

thanks for the link byt the way, really helpful
yeah but you only choose one

Thanks, just thought I’d check
I'm good at guessing so I'd say:
Poem: Porphriya's Lover. Watch it be this.
Or maybe not haha.
i think inspector calls will be on like reformation or responsibility but idki would advise doing the theme question. can i get ur insta in priv

no not responsibility because that was on the 2014 paper so it prbs wont show up again. AQA are horrible!!

There isn't necessarily a theme and a character - I did the new GCSE last year and both questions were about characters for AIC.
Mr Birling I’d say for the character q but who knows, and maybe the sad romantic poems

i Think it going to be identity
i think exposure or london will come up
Original post by itslibby
There isn't necessarily a theme and a character - I did the new GCSE last year and both questions were about characters for AIC.

It’s a while back now but can you remember what they were?
storm on the island - power of natural world (already come up)
ozymandias and MLD - Compare the ways poets present ideas about power in Ozymandias and in one other poem from ‘Power and conflict’.(GCSE English Literature Example answer Examiner commentary on sample answer)
Bayonet charge-effects of war (last years paper)

this year it will most likely be London or The Emigree or Checking Out Me History.
[QUOTE="XOfollower;77841484"]
i think inspector calls will be on like reformation or responsibility but idki would advise doing the theme question. can i get ur insta in priv

no
[QUOTE="lucypzzz;77850772"]
Original post by XOfollower

no

babes whys u gotta break hearts likes thats

Quick Reply

Latest