Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what body type do you like on a guy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    from what i've gathered two hot candidates are ricky gervais and stephen merchant, fitting the bills of squidgy snuggability and tall lanky geek respectively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhantomBoggler)
    from what i've gathered two hot candidates are ricky gervais and stephen merchant, fitting the bills of squidgy snuggability and tall lanky geek respectively.
    *too* squidgy and too lanky respectively in my opinion!

I like slim, preferably toned, but doesn't matter if stomache's not perfectly flat (though the guy has to be able to pull it off...)

Also, a line of hair down from the belly button does it for me... (though not too much more, it's not too attractive to me!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhantomBoggler)
    Ha ha! I realise that was probably meant kind of non-seriously, but Ricky Gervais certainly has the attractive factor in his squishy stomach. Something about squishy stomachs just makes me want to snuggle lol

xx

ReputationRep:
    Rugby player build, preferably. So quite big, very strong, muscular without just looking toned, etc. Mmmmmm. Snuggley and strong.

ReputationRep:
    I like a guy who is toned and has muscles, but can only be felt not seen. If that makes sense. :p: I also kinda like the lanky type guys. But as long as their fit and not overweight I'm cool with it.

ReputationRep:
    I like either a lanky geek, or someone cuddly without being fat - with a bit of a belly, but NOT a bloke who's got fat hips and looks round. For some reason, I'm happy for a guy to have a cuddly squidgy tummy and chest, but I don't like it when blokes have a lot of weight on their hips - I think blokes who are... round look a lot fatter than blokes whose fat is all on their front, even if they're carrying the same weight. My current boyfriend is a little overweight, and when he's naked he's very cuddly, but when dressed it's hardly noticeable that he's big - I think that's a good compromise weight and fat distribution, for my tastes at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amsterman)
    ive been told i have broad shoulders
    Looking at your profile pic I wouldn't disagree :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tall (6"2 to 6"4 is nice) and skinny. I might be the odd one out here, but I just love feeling bones; especially clavicles and hip bones. Not that I want my guys to look unhealthily anorexic, but a nice pair of hip bones is just... rawr.

ReputationRep:
    http://is1.okcupid.com/users/250/430...t684927052.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Tall, slim, toned but not too toned, with fit arms I'm not a fan of a lot of muscle

ReputationRep:
    lets just say. i rather a fat guy over a skinny skinny guy.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.
    I feel superficial. My tastes have been formed by being in the dancing and modeling world, though. Naturally, they would be quite so.

I like:
    a. little body hair - sleek and smooth for me, please.
    b. good build - think dancer type
    c. tall - I'm hovering around 6' 00" myself!
    d. large...hands - I've never had any other

Obviously, I'm not mentioning anything about personality here.

I don't want a fat guy, a chubby guy, a skinny-skinny guy.

</superficiality>

ReputationRep:
    Right...
    around 6ft tall, no less than 5ft10, normal build with a hint of a six pack and a nice tan... i.e. maxxie from skins

ReputationRep:
    very tall, and muscular lyk the rugby player kinda guy, i like to feel safe and protected im only little 5'1 to b exact :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't like tall guys, so not over about 5ft9 or so. I'm short myself and don't wanna be with someone so much taller than me. I do not like lanky skinny guys, so I like a toned body with nice arms and nice shoulders. I really really like Mark Walhberg or Van Damme's body.

ReputationRep:
    tall, dark, muscular but not ott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faded-seaside-glamour)
    Girls, what body type do you like on a guy?
    I don't mind.
    A normal guy. i.e. big, skinny or in between.

ReputationRep:
    tall, well taller than me (which isn't really hard) - quite sporty/healthy build, but definitely not lanky/really thin....preferably muscular arms with big hands...dunno why but that's nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    He looks like he just came out of puberty?...How old is he?
    Looks like he's barely started puberty.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, another example of a "perfect" (well for me anyway) male body => Steven Strait from the movie The Covenant ( The plot of the movie doesn't concern me too much here :P )

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.