Girls, what body type do you like on a guy? Watch

Ayla Phoenix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Although I'm pretty tall (5'11) I like my guys to be only a little taller, 6, 6'1.
Skinny, a little toned but not necessarily muscular, somewhat broad shoulders and I do like a light tan, but not built no sir.
It would be sad if there weren't a little softness. (N)
ooze
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tall. (Well, taller than me I guess. Which isn't hard.)

Broad back and shoulders.

Good arms. Good thick legs.

And hair. Hair is good.

Yum.

Not into skinny men.
Lara C.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by talktofrank)
This has been done three times in the last two months lol....

But so far, how can you girls expect a guy to be tall with a little bit of a belly and still have muscular arms?

Beats me
quite easily. muscle and fat are not related you know, you can have lots of both.
Ad-Alta
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
GOOD
Taller than me - min. 5'10", max. 6'2" (haha, sounds like one of those overhead car park barrier things :p:)
Medium/large build (rugby player)
Doesn't necessarily have to be muscly (but that's always a plus) - toned/curvaceous arms are nice.

BAD
Thinness (especially in legs *shudders*) - I'd hate feeling like I was the bigger of the two - although sometimes, if someone is tall enough I can cope with slightly thin, but in most cases, no thanks
'Pretty' guys
SquishyHomie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
like...a much taller verson of Maxxie from skins :love:
chocmonster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im about 5'8 but like guys who are around 6'2 and over (i agree with the comment of short girls nicking all the tall guys!! :P)....broad shoulders...toned arms..esp forearms...not necessarily pretty but good looking and a bit of stubble. yum.
Belle-x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tall! I'm quite small but love tall guys Toned body and them sticky outty bits haha! No idea what they're called, like, on the hips?! :love:
dancingshoes10
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not a big fan of skinny guys. Prefer them to be well toned and buff. Preferably they would be 6ft or taller.
AsphyxiateD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I find it quite surprising how so many prefer guys to be skinny; my female friends sometimes joke about me being skinnier than they are, lol (which is true... I'm way underweight).
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sort of ex-rugby player physique! Not overly tall, wide shoulders, nice bum and legs, strong arms, but with a bit of a tummy so you can cuddle up nice Strangely enough, that's a fair description of my fella, so I've not done too bad for myself!!!
username163242
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Skinny and tall. Don't really like muscles.
PirateGirl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
nice toned arms, not muscly just toned so they feel nice and firm wrapped around me.

a bit of belly is hottt and I don't even understand why lol

6ft + is ideal

an added bonus but isn't essential is really muscly thighs like that of a rugby player. yum yum.
magicalponies
Report 10 years ago
Thin-ish but not too thin
Tall
Not too muscly
xXx Eloise xXx
Report 10 years ago
I don't actually have a "set" type but they got to be slim and taller than me like my bf
Milk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This thread has made me infinately happier about being tall, skinny and a little bit geeky
Ad-Alta
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Milk)
This thread has made me infinately happier about being tall, skinny and a little bit geeky
Geek and tall is good, but for me, skinny is not - I just want to mother and feed thin guys! I don't find the majority of them sexually attractive at all
Milk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ad-Alta)
Geek and tall is good, but for me, skinny is not - I just want to mother and feed thin guys! I don't find the majority of them sexually attractive at all
I think most women would agree with you, to be honest. Unfortunately I am unable to gain weight for some reason. Oh well
Smoosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thin, but I love stomach muscles, not over the top ones though. In general I hate muscles, but stomach ones just seem to look nicer. And I like tallness.
toothwort white
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I like lanky guys... =/
maybe not that skinny though, 'cause that would just make me feel bad.
Adélaïde
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by faded-seaside-glamour)
Girls, what body type do you like on a guy?
I go for personality to be honest but the guy I like is tall, skinny and has nice arms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (98)
25.45%
No (287)
74.55%

Watched Threads