The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Although I'm pretty tall (5'11) I like my guys to be only a little taller, 6, 6'1.
Skinny, a little toned but not necessarily muscular, somewhat broad shoulders and I do like a light tan, but not built no sir.
It would be sad if there weren't a little softness. (N)
Reply 81
Tall. (Well, taller than me I guess. Which isn't hard.)

Broad back and shoulders.

Good arms. Good thick legs.

And hair. Hair is good.

Yum.

Not into skinny men.
Reply 82
talktofrank
This has been done three times in the last two months lol....

But so far, how can you girls expect a guy to be tall with a little bit of a belly and still have muscular arms?

Beats me :s-smilie:

quite easily. muscle and fat are not related you know, you can have lots of both.
Reply 83
GOOD
Taller than me - min. 5'10", max. 6'2" (haha, sounds like one of those overhead car park barrier things :p:)
Medium/large build (rugby player)
Doesn't necessarily have to be muscly (but that's always a plus) - toned/curvaceous arms are nice.

BAD
Thinness (especially in legs *shudders*) - I'd hate feeling like I was the bigger of the two :s-smilie: - although sometimes, if someone is tall enough I can cope with slightly thin, but in most cases, no thanks
'Pretty' guys
like...a much taller verson of Maxxie from skins :love:
im about 5'8 but like guys who are around 6'2 and over (i agree with the comment of short girls nicking all the tall guys!! :P)....broad shoulders...toned arms..esp forearms...not necessarily pretty but good looking and a bit of stubble. yum.
Reply 86
Tall! I'm quite small but love tall guys :redface: Toned body and them sticky outty bits haha! No idea what they're called, like, on the hips?! :love:
Not a big fan of skinny guys. Prefer them to be well toned and buff. Preferably they would be 6ft or taller.
I find it quite surprising how so many prefer guys to be skinny; my female friends sometimes joke about me being skinnier than they are, lol (which is true... I'm way underweight).
Sort of ex-rugby player physique! Not overly tall, wide shoulders, nice bum and legs, strong arms, but with a bit of a tummy so you can cuddle up nice :smile: Strangely enough, that's a fair description of my fella, so I've not done too bad for myself!!!
Skinny and tall. Don't really like muscles.
nice toned arms, not muscly just toned so they feel nice and firm wrapped around me.

a bit of belly is hottt and I don't even understand why lol

6ft + is ideal

an added bonus but isn't essential is really muscly thighs like that of a rugby player. yum yum.
Thin-ish but not too thin
Tall
Not too muscly
:smile:
I don't actually have a "set" type but they got to be slim and taller than me like my bf :biggrin:
Reply 94
This thread has made me infinately happier about being tall, skinny and a little bit geeky :smile:
Reply 95
Milk
This thread has made me infinately happier about being tall, skinny and a little bit geeky :smile:

Geek and tall is good, but for me, skinny is not - I just want to mother and feed thin guys! I don't find the majority of them sexually attractive at all :s-smilie:
Reply 96
Ad-Alta
Geek and tall is good, but for me, skinny is not - I just want to mother and feed thin guys! I don't find the majority of them sexually attractive at all :s-smilie:

I think most women would agree with you, to be honest. Unfortunately I am unable to gain weight for some reason. Oh well
Reply 97
Thin, but I love stomach muscles, not over the top ones though. In general I hate muscles, but stomach ones just seem to look nicer. And I like tallness.
I like lanky guys... =/
maybe not that skinny though, 'cause that would just make me feel bad. :tongue:
Reply 99
faded-seaside-glamour
Girls, what body type do you like on a guy?

I go for personality to be honest but the guy I like is tall, skinny and has nice arms.

Latest