Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amsterman)
    what do you mean by nice arms

its pretty hard to be tall, skinny, and have nice arms
    WELL, funny you should say that, because my friends don't agree with me. They aren't muscular arms, they are just nice arms. Not skinny and not too muscular - just right.

ReputationRep:
    ok,..............so basically i could not get a single girl....arg

well i am 5 foot 8....going on for 18,
    it appears i have little-no chance with ladies....
    You what pal? I lived with a guy when I was in Canada last year who was 5'5" and he got plenty of girls.

(Original post by millie_u/grad)
    Drummer arms, rugby player's legs, toned but not six-packy chest, ace smile, long hair.
    I'm a rugby player and a drummer . Don't normally post replies like that but I just noticed that combination as being both slightly unusual and applicable to me, ish. Except, er, I have pretty short hair so it all starts to fall apart there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RL99)
    You what pal? I lived with a guy when I was in Canada last year who was 5'5" and he got plenty of girls.

I'm a rugby player and a drummer . Don't normally post replies like that but I just noticed that combination as being both slightly unusual and applicable to me, ish. Except, er, I have pretty short hair so it all starts to fall apart there...
    aww heavon lol...my ideal guy! just i never seem to meet any lol..

ReputationRep:
    One with a beer belly. Very attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but there have been 6 pages of posts and not a single person who would like a man under 5 foot 10.....

mayeb there is one out there, but theres not much chance of finding her
    Pffft I'm only 5 foot 3 so 5'10 is fine!

Most people probably mean tall in a relative sense!

ReputationRep:
    I like the shorter guyes (5ft 8ish)
    And i dont like 6 packs either, nice flat stomachs =]
    Muscles to the point that when he wraps his arms around me i can feel them
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RL99)

Haha well, good one for getting most of the way there lol. I know it's unlikely, I wanted to be the awkward picky poster in this thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be in the minority I think but I quite like shorter guys - 5'8 to 6' ish. Obviously I don't mind if he's 6'5 or whatever but the ideal's probably about 5'9 or 5'10.

In terms of build, I like toned but not overly muscular, like most people have said I guess. I don't mind if they're not very fit but any extremes are a turn off - really skinny, fat, muscled etc.

Anyone fit the profile? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidintheriot)
    I'm gonna be in the minority I think but I quite like shorter guys - 5'8 to 6' ish. Obviously I don't mind if he's 6'5 or whatever but the ideal's probably about 5'9 or 5'10.

In terms of build, I like toned but not overly muscular, like most people have said I guess. I don't mind if they're not very fit but any extremes are a turn off - really skinny, fat, muscled etc.

Anyone fit the profile? :hubba:
    Do you live in the land of the giants where a 6' guy is shorter?

ReputationRep:
    Matthew Mcconaughey has a great body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)
    Do you live in the land of the giants where a 6' guy is shorter?
    Well shorter than what most people have been saying I'd've thought. If someone said tall I'd think 6'2+ really.

ReputationRep:
    Tall, thin but not 'too' thin, small-ish muscles - perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting thread, actually...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Matthew Mcconaughey has a great body.
    but when he starts speaking in that drawl, it's like, SHUT UP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dissey)
    but when he starts speaking in that drawl, it's like, SHUT UP
    Ditto.
    Same goes for David Beckham. I can't bear to listen to him.
    (sorry chilluns) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    slim, but toned or muscly, not to OTT with the bulging muscles. Subtle is nice, big chunky musclemen with like, no neck are gross.

ReputationRep:
    Hai girls, bump. You're saying 'toned' and not muscular.

This is my front currently:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2851/chest2ek8.jpg

(sorry for crappy picture quality)

Would I be considered 'toned'? Because personally I find myself way too damn small and I'm bulking at the moment. I can't stand my small chest or front in general and hate taking progress pictures of my front. I'm too damn skinny.

What y'all think? Too skinny? (I'm working on it)

(Yes insecure post)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gancor)

(Yes insecure post)
    Haha, bless.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that's my favourite body type on a guy - not too muscular but some meat on the arms :p: I like slim guys but not skinny.

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that 'meat' (if you're referring to the pic) is actually muscle?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.