The Student Room Group

Help me

Ok so I have a stage 4 report meeting tomorrow and I'm scared that they will kick me out the college because I skip law all the time and skipped an exam for it but I'm perfectly fine in business. I really do not enjoy law and when j asked to drop out the subject they said it's too late and that if I wanted to do tjat I would have to drop out completely and start fresh he next year.

If u are wondering why I skip law and didn't just stick with it even though I did not enjoy it it's because they put me onto the course like 10 weeks late and then after that I realised that I did not enjoy college and wanted to do an apprenticeship and then after another like 7 weeks I got one and my parents told me to stay in college and then I realised that I wanted to stay in college and at this point I had missed so much i was confused all the time and I had not given in any assignments for law and thought forget it I'll just fail it and start fresh next year but now they are threatening me with they will not accept me next year if I fail law but a lot of people are telling me that they do that to scare you and everything should be alright and the only thing they will do is not let me do law again next year which I am fine with. Also why would they kick me out now when there is like what like 2 months left until the holidays or do you think theynwilm kick me out?

Quick Reply

Latest