Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So during the exam, one of the invigilators fainted and had a stroke or something. She was making a really weird noise and groaning really loud. This was a big distraction, at least she was okay afterwards. Because we were all in the breakout space, we could also hear some teachers laughing loudly ( not at the woman that fainted btw) from their room which is next to the breakout space. It was a big distraction overall and needless to say I was quite irritated at the teachers and how the other invigilators handled the whole fainting situation. Do you think this should give the students that had to bear with all of this a percentage boost? Let me know your opinions in the comments.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That is indeed strange. Doubt you’ll get a percentage boost though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan_damn)
    So during the exam, one of the invigilators fainted and had a stroke or something. She was making a really weird noise and groaning really loud. This was a big distraction, at least she was okay afterwards. Because we were all in the breakout space, we could also hear some teachers laughing loudly ( not at the woman that fainted btw) from their room which is next to the breakout space. It was a big distraction overall and needless to say I was quite irritated at the teachers and how the other invigilators handled the whole fainting situation. Do you think this should give the students that had to bear with all of this a percentage boost? Let me know your opinions in the comments.
    That is very unfortunate, theres no harm in asking someone at reception to contact the exam board

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.