Anyone else completely fail that test because I did lol
Me too lol
Reply 2
Original post by Emilyfay212
Me too lol

We can lower the grade boundaries together lol
Original post by amyando
We can lower the grade boundaries together lol

Based upon last year, If you got 46+/80 on that paper you have already passed GCSE Maths, congratulations. I doubt you have "failed that test". It was tough, but the boundaries will be set accordingly.
Reply 4
Original post by eclipseboi
Based upon last year, If you got 46+/80 on that paper you have already passed GCSE Maths, congratulations. I doubt you have "failed that test". It was tough, but the boundaries will be set accordingly.

Lol unfortunately I won’t have got anywhere near that many marks but that is v comforting to know that there’s still hope for passing w the other tests
Original post by amyando
Lol unfortunately I won’t have got anywhere near that many marks but that is v comforting to know that there’s still hope for passing w the other tests

I am sure you will :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by eclipseboi
I am sure you will :biggrin:

I definitely haven’t but thank u anyway 😂
Reply 7
what do you think the garde boundaries to get a 6 would be in each paper this year. seriously need to no this and i think i got 31 marks in paper 1 today so is there still hope that i can get a grade 6 if i to good in paper 2 and 3
Reply 8
Original post by 12ssfsdf
what do you think the garde boundaries to get a 6 would be in each paper this year. seriously need to no this and i think i got 31 marks in paper 1 today so is there still hope that i can get a grade 6 if i to good in paper 2 and 3

No idea sorry, I think the grade boundaries will be fairly low though so I’m sure you’ll be able to get a 6
Original post by 12ssfsdf

I should imagine the same if not 2-3 marks higher than last year's. So to get a 6, overall you would probably need about 100 marks. So assuming you have 31, you'll need to get around 35 marks on each of the non-calcs, closer to 40 to be safe. Realistically, you probably got more than 31- don't be so hard on yourself.
Original post by amyando
Anyone else completely fail that test because I did lol

gang gang
What even was it though. I was stuck as soon as I turned the page...
Reply 12
I think loads of people found it hard, nearly all of people I've seen on TSR and all people in my year group found it very hard. So I hope grade boundaries are lower than last year.
Yeah it was difficult specially that tunnel bull crap hopefully the grade boundaries are gonna be low :frown:
Original post by sharanya.idk
Yeah it was difficult specially that tunnel bull crap hopefully the grade boundaries are gonna be low :frown:

I liked the tunnel one but my favourite was the quadratic one where you weren't allowed to expand the brackets.
Reply 15
Original post by Watercolourkid
What even was it though. I was stuck as soon as I turned the page...

Literally same lol I guessed everything
Reply 16
Original post by peeked
I think loads of people found it hard, nearly all of people I've seen on TSR and all people in my year group found it very hard. So I hope grade boundaries are lower than last year.

Me too, otherwise there’s no hope for me passing 😂
Reply 17
same
Let’s all just hope that paper 2&3 are way easier

Quick Reply

Latest