Turn on thread page Beta

China Election watch

• View Poll Results: Should zav represent China in the Security Council?
    Yes
    85.71%
    R.O.N.
    14.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    Russia is glad that china is open to discussion.

Russia is considering numerous avenues, including a more binding non-proliferation treaty lending a greater level criminality to aiding nations with nuclear development, as well as new testing agreements and binding agreements on the level of nuclear weapons.

We are also looking at mutual safety agreements regarding missile defense and tracking.

These possibilities will be put up for debate in the SC when the election is concluded.
    China agrees with Russia that missile site expansion should stop. We are particularly worried by the USA expansion into Eastern Europe.

ReputationRep:
    What would Chinas view on the current Palestine issue, be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ph.at)
    What would Chinas view on the current Palestine issue, be?
    China wants Israel to stop building more settlements and segregation walls on the Palestine's occupied territory. We also want Israel to create the new Palestinian State as soon as possible.

In return we expect Palestine to stop attacks and recognise the country of Israel.

We realise that this is not going to happen overnight but hope that with the help of China this can be done through diplomatic means.

ReputationRep:
    Israel is pleased and hopes that peace can be achieved soon.

{ooc}Only if they stop making those blooming buildings, its just silly really. {ooc}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ph.at)
    Israel is pleased and hopes that peace can be achieved soon.

{ooc}Only if they stop making those blooming buildings, its just silly really. {ooc}
    China is pleased Israel wants peace.

OOC: Today is the last day, poll closes at midnight. (sounds like something off pop idol)

How's prep for the Olympics going?

[OOC]Thought I'd lighten the mood. :p:[/OOC]

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, zav Please remember to submit a join request to the Security Council usergroup.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats zav!

ReputationRep:
    Many Congratulations

Ah! The joke paid off - I voted R.O.N. just to be a pain as I knew you would get it. :p:

Let's get the MUN rocking and rolling again! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Biggles)
    Ah! The joke paid off - I voted R.O.N. just to be a pain as I knew you would get it. :p:

Let's get the MUN rocking and rolling again! :cool:
    Was it ever like that? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone!

Lets get it going

(Original post by Ph.at)
    Was it ever like that? :p:
    Not particularly.

We did have a few threads that caught the attention of a fair few members, though!

ReputationRep:
    Well done, zav.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.