The Student Room Group

Do you think it is wrong

That I don't let children go to the toilet during lessons (year 6).

Scroll to see replies

no, it is so satisfying to just see them piss themselves, isn't it, Mrs?
They’re kids. Let em pee Jesus 😂
Reply 3
Original post by FloralHybrid
They’re kids. Let em pee Jesus 😂

Come on they are 10 and 11. Why not go at break and lunch?
Reply 4
Original post by interrupting cow
no, it is so satisfying to just see them piss themselves, isn't it, Mrs?

I don't do it to make them piss themselves. It is about learning them to go at break.
It's horrible. As an adult you wouldn't like being told when you can piss.
Original post by Katie92girl
Come on they are 10 and 11. Why not go at break and lunch?

Probably because they didn’t need to go at break at lunch.

It’s a funny thing, bladders, they don’t tend to work on demand. I know, the human body can be a difficult thing to grasp. You’ll get there.

You've been here before a bit back. What is your fascination with young children urinating?

(to others: this is a troll that has been here before)
Reply 8

even if you do go at break, over an hour into lesson after drinking something youre going to need to go to the toilet

Thing is, when I was in primary school, one of my teachers would always say no, but tell me to ask her to go to the toilet again IF i was desperate and she would always let me.

You should also do this as it would teach children to go during breaks, but also not force them to pee themselves or lose concentration while studying in class trying to hold the pee in their bladders.
Reply 10
Original post by _gcx
You've been here before a bit back. What is your fascination with young children urinating?

(to others: this is a troll that has been here before)

How do you know this person is a troll?
Reply 11
My Mam and Dad used to tell me to go anyway, which I did. I'd go anyway, and so will my kids.
Reply 12
Well what if they didnt need the toilet at break but then needed it in lesson? Instead you are stopping them from fully concentrating in lessons which you just cant when you neeed the pee and so are affecting their education- NEGATIVELY. Seriously teachers and their toilet policies!
Original post by Jinthushan
Thing is, when I was in primary school, one of my teachers would always say no, but tell me to ask her to go to the toilet again IF i was desperate and she would always let me.

You should also do this as it would teach children to go during breaks, but also not force them to pee themselves or lose concentration while studying in class trying to hold the pee in their bladders.

They hold it perfectly fine, only had 1 girl wet herself.
Original post by FloralHybrid
Probably because they didn’t need to go at break at lunch.

It’s a funny thing, bladders, they don’t tend to work on demand. I know, the human body can be a difficult thing to grasp. You’ll get there.

If you are not going to be able to get to the loo for a while don't you go as a precaution? I know I do.
Original post by sabnas
Well what if they didnt need the toilet at break but then needed it in lesson? Instead you are stopping them from fully concentrating in lessons which you just cant when you neeed the pee and so are affecting their education- NEGATIVELY. Seriously teachers and their toilet policies!

Not going to be that desperate if they didn't need at break.
If you are not going to be able to get to the loo for a while don't you go as a precaution? I know I do.

So, tell them “Yep you can go to the loo, but try and go during lunch and break!” And they’ll ask less and less.
please seek help.

They're kids though, they don't think like that. Also a lot of adults probably don't either, going to the toilet isn't really something you give a lot of thought to when you don't need it.

Not going to be that desperate if they didn't need at break.

You can go from not needing it to desperate in a very short amount of time.
Original post by Conconz
It's horrible. As an adult you wouldn't like being told when you can piss.

Teachers are.. Ever seen one go for a leak in lessons. Op is teaching self control and an important skill for y7

Quick Reply

Latest