Turn on thread page Beta

fairytale fancy dress? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know there are already a lot of threads on fancy dress, but I had a quick browse, and I couldn't see any suggestions for fairy tales...
    so, any ideas? I'm terrible with fancy dress, so normally end up going as something jokey like a post-it note, but this theme seems a little difficult

go as a gnome

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=535456
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oooh, we did a Disney Princess one recently!

One girl went as Princess Aurora- a pink dress with tiara basically

ReputationRep:
    i've said it before and i'll say it again:
    Red riding hood - long boots, leather trousers, corset and a rep cape = teh sex.

ReputationRep:
    a troll

ReputationRep:
    A witch ( or like the evil queen from Snow White/Malificent from Sleeping Beauty etc)
    Princess - poofy long dress, tiara
    Fairy
    Goblin/troll
    Mad hatter

ReputationRep:
    have u tried sparklingstrawberry.com iv only just discovered it and they have some grogeous outfits on there and they are not the usual ones everyone else has (aswell as outfits for those who like to flash a bit of flesh)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.