username1824609
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I have two weeks till Tudor exam should I just plan essays for each theme government success foreign policy instead of revising content.
elizaisaflop
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it’s fine we’re all gonna fail )
username1824609
Rep:
?
Anyone 😢😢😢😢
tegs*99
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m know some people who love essay plans and that’s their main method of revision and I know some people (like myself) who don’t feel that it’s as helpful because learning the content as it is gives you the freedom to answer the question the way you’re feeling at the time. I prefer timelines of key events , because dates are my biggest issue but I know what happens in each event roughly. I also have historiography revision cards. If you’re struggling with remembering content you need to choose the method that will work best for you to remember content.
username1824609
Rep:
?
(Original post by tegs*99)
I’m know some people who love essay plans and that’s their main method of revision and I know some people (like myself) who don’t feel that it’s as helpful because learning the content as it is gives you the freedom to answer the question the way you’re feeling at the time. I prefer timelines of key events , because dates are my biggest issue but I know what happens in each event roughly. I also have historiography revision cards. If you’re struggling with remembering content you need to choose the method that will work best for you to remember content.
Thank you so much
Alstair
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
One thing that I find unusually helpful was watching history videos on youtube as I am more of an audio visual learner and the person talking me through the topic is quite helpful.
Some examples:
Glynicus25
Crashcouse
Two playlists I quickly found
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kI7fLaj-HhbDzi
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...hU_44mOxKjs8CZ
Farhana001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you think the grade boundaries will be low ? It’s harder than geography yet geography’s grade boundaries are going to be lowered for all exam boards due to a timing issue in a paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (60)
40.82%
Take autumn exams (53)
36.05%
Look for a job (3)
2.04%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.72%
Take a year out (19)
12.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
5.44%

Watched Threads