53.38%
No keep your grubby hands off her (62)
46.62%
President_Ben
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ministerdonut)
A few things that have happened.

1 when I took my part-time job I had to be very fit and when I went to see her because I had a sore throat after like six months of not seeing me she says when I had turned round to leave ' you know, you look very good now, very fit' (I put that down to her being friendly and pleased I was living a healthy lifestyle). I said thanks tried not to blush and left

2 I was in the car park and she spotted me and she walked over and we had a conversation. She was moaning about being pulled over by the Police for speeding. I mentioned my own trouble with a Policewoman at that point (getting hassled by one in particular ) .And she says 'oh she probably fancies you , she'll probably find out what gym you go to and join'

3 More recently I hurt my back and went to see her and she told me she would need to stick a finger up my bum to check muscles or nerves or something (didn't understand what she was talking about) . when a bloke stuck a finger up my bum a few years back it took all of ten seconds. and then a conversation about football . I would say she was doing it for much longer and was moving her finger about for quite a while. It actually started to feel rather nice and I was praying not to get hard. After a while she touched me on my arm and said you can get dressed now. Unfortunately I had got hard and I think she did glance at my crotch (but I might of imagined that part as i was embarassed) .

4 Another time in the car park we were talking again and I noticed her car and said 'thats a nice car how much did your husband pay for that then?'.She giggled slapped me on the arm and said 'I'm not married and I do work you know '

So do you think she wants to get disgustingly unprofessional with me or not. ?
Not enough to move on.
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It seems that she's just being friendly. I wouldn't pursue it if I were you.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you meet her socially and ask her out, it would be fine, but you'd have to get a new GP as she would not be able to carry on as yours. To ask her out in clinic is a really, really bad idea.

As for all your "evidence" sounds just normal friendly to me/thorough in the case of the rectal exam.

So steer well clear while you still have a professional relationship.
Georgiahoneybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, I wouldn't make a move.
If we're honest, your female friend was probably just joking with you, daring you to do it, but I really don't think its a good idea.
She's your GP- patients and doctors don't date.
Find someone else.
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
number one rule as the gps, pharmacists, dentists follow

"you may make your mistress your patient,but never your patient your mistress"
^ saw a poster with that first hand about 3 times

itd be professionally wrong.. and how do you know she likes you back?
jaw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
besides, could you really see her in the same way, knowing she had her fingers up your anus?? o_0
Renal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Titch89)
Exactly. The first physiotherapist I saw did pretty much the same thing to me.
Errr. WHAT? :eek:
Dissey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jaw)
besides, could you really see her in the same way, knowing she had her fingers up your anus?? o_0
This would be my point too...:rolleyes:
YAP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Renal)
Errr. WHAT? :eek:
I did think it was odd that a physio would do it . I've had it performed by an orthapædic surgeon, and thought it was one of those 'licensed medical practitioners only' sort of things. Although I suppose colonic irrigation involves putting things up bottoms and that's entirely unregulated.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Renal)
Give her one! Then you can grass her up to the GMC and really **** her.
:toofunny:

Well maybe she is being nice and friendly...if you ask and she says no, i dont think she will go off blagging to her friends and colleagues about it.
xximstrongerthanthatxx
Report 10 years ago
She must fancy you, she's given you bum action, seen you with your top off, and had indepth discussions with you..

oh, wait..no..she's just your doctor.

I had an internal vagil exam, now i'm a lesbian and fancy my GP
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Okay , I have a female GP. Now she has been my doctor for three years and we do get on well. As in Doctor /patient thing.At first when I met her I didn't fancy her but as I saw her a few times it changed. I would say she's about ten years older than me , and as cute as hell . Iam not going to ask her out in my opinion because she is my doctor and is a very good one and I would not want to put her in a position. As the last thing she probably wants is men hitting on her. However my female friend said I should, as in her view if I like her ask her out whats lost etc. As she thinks it's not all one sided.

1 when I took my part-time job I had to be very fit and when I went to see her because I had a sore throat after like six months of not seeing me she says when I had turned round to leave ' you know, you look very good now, very fit' (I put that down to her being friendly and pleased I was living a healthy lifestyle). I said thanks tried not to blush and left

2 I was in the car park and she spotted me and she walked over and we had a conversation. She was moaning about being pulled over by the Police for speeding. I mentioned my own trouble with a Policewoman at that point (getting hassled by one in particular ) .And she says 'oh she probably fancies you , she'll probably find out what gym you go to and join'

3 More recently I hurt my back and went to see her and she told me she would need to stick a finger up my bum to check muscles or nerves or something (didn't understand what she was talking about) . when a bloke stuck a finger up my bum a few years back it took all of ten seconds. and then a conversation about football . I would say she was doing it for much longer and was moving her finger about for quite a while. It actually started to feel rather nice and I was praying not to get hard. After a while she touched me on my arm and said you can get dressed now. Unfortunately I had got hard and I think she did glance at my crotch (but I might of imagined that part as i was embarassed) .

4 Another time in the car park we were talking again and I noticed her car and said 'thats a nice car how much did your husband pay for that then?'.She giggled slapped me on the arm and said 'I'm not married and I do work you know '

It sounds to me like she already has gotten unprofessional. You don't act like she does without fancying you .Very very odd behaviour.
But I do not what it is to have a crush on a GP, I had a very charismatic and hot one once.
Adélaïde
Report 10 years ago
She sounds unprofessional. Aren't there rules about flirting with patients?
P_Ben21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
pretty hard! as if you moved doctors surgeries she might get offended or something? but if you asked would you like to go out? and then said please i have moved doctors surgeries for you! would seem too needy....hard situation you have here
Fillette
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Okay , I have a female GP. Now she has been my doctor for three years and we do get on well. As in Doctor /patient thing.At first when I met her I didn't fancy her but as I saw her a few times it changed. I would say she's about ten years older than me , and as cute as hell . Iam not going to ask her out in my opinion because she is my doctor and is a very good one and I would not want to put her in a position. As the last thing she probably wants is men hitting on her. However my female friend said I should, as in her view if I like her ask her out whats lost etc. As she thinks it's not all one sided.

Not really. I reckon you're probably reading too much into it. She's being (mildly) flirtatious but as for the whole bum thing she was just doing her job. She's obviously very proud over job, etc. so she's unlikely to jeopardise that by having "improper" relations with a patient. My doctor (male) told me I looked fit, but I interpreted it as an entirely "health" issue- after all that's what doctors are there for/concerned about!
As I said, she's being slightly flirtatious but no more so than a teacher/police woman/nurse can be- i.e. anyone who is working the the public sector and therefore needs good relations with the public. That doesn't mean she's going to have sex with you on the clinic bed. Also- you have to think about whether it's a good idea to risk her job by making advances on her and potentially causing a situation for you both, even if it just results in souring a good doctor-patient relationship.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think it sounds like ti could be erotic, and I do reckon she's flirting unprofessionally actually.
Henry G
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Change practices, then ask her out.
Ministerdonut
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Sounds like a lot of trouble to be honest.Although if she was cutting my hair I wouldn't be making a thread about this and I would ask her out. As when women have acted like that around me in the past good chance she'd go for a drink with me at least. Also she once saw me with my ex girlfriend and my ex said she didn't like the way she looked at me (used stronger language than that):p: . But again not real proof because me ex thought every woman was after me. Which is partly why we are not going out any more.

Don't fancy finding a new GP or even worse a new practice as GP's are a bit scarce round here. Even if it isn't all in my balls and she wants a beef njection. I doubt she'd want to put it all at risk for a shag who's idea of a dinner date is a KFC in his car.

ps that car business was me being a scroundrel and finding out if she was single. !
Angel83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds all a bit farfetched! Anyway even if you did conduct a relationship you would immediately change GP's. I bet she flirts with all patients, if she was interested she would have said. If you ask her out and she says no you still have that embarrassment afterwards. Asking about her money she probably thinks you like her for her money!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hsn)
number one rule as the gps, pharmacists, dentists follow

"you may make your mistress your patient,but never your patient your mistress"
^ saw a poster with that first hand about 3 times

itd be professionally wrong.. and how do you know she likes you back?
It would be unprofessional to have any person close to you as a patient, regardless of which order the events happened.

The immaturity of some people here never fails to astound me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (91)
25.93%
No (260)
74.07%

Watched Threads