No keep your grubby hands off her (62)
46.62%
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
It would be unprofessional to have any person close to you as a patient, regardless of which order the events happened.

The immaturity of some people here never fails to astound me.
hell im just quoting the poster
FoeGeddaBowDeet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You only live once...if you get rejected just get a new gp!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hsn)
hell im just quoting the poster
Well the poster is a bit stupid then. The immaturity comment was not aimed at you.
shrimp
Report 10 years ago
If you want her to lose her job, then sure, go for it :/

My god, get a crush on a girl who isn't your doctor and who is closer to your age!

Are you willing to risk her career, for her to get unregistered, be jobless, her reputation shattered and her to be humiliated? If you really care about her, move on and grow up.
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You sound somewhat delusional, but go for it anyway. On the off-chance she did enjoy sticking her finger up your arse and she has been flirting with you, perhaps one day she'll buy you a nice car.
Fishermanspie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't ...just don't!
Vegitto
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Change your GP, and then make a point to meet her and mention it to her that you have changed your GP. If she asks you why? then that is your cue to tell her the real reason, and if she does not ask you for a reason then she isn't interested in you.

Result 1: She will tell you that she fancy's you aswell. So you get your girl and a new GP

Result 2: She asks you the reason, but then tells you she does not fancy you the same way. No worries it will hurt a bit, but hey you have a new GP so there will be no awkward moments with the old one
Orange Juice
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol, that made me laugh, so I said yes.

I dont think you should at all.
Scotsman1988
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Forget it. Even if she does fancy you (from what I've read is unlikely) it's strictly forbidden by the GMC. She would probably lose her registration and never work as a Doctor in this country again.

Maybe when you book appointments see a different GP for a while – might give you a chance to get over this “crush”
museobsessed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vegitto)
Change your GP, and then make a point to meet her and mention it to her that you have changed your GP. If she asks you why? then that is your cue to tell her the real reason, and if she does not ask you for a reason then she isn't interested in you.

Result 1: She will tell you that she fancy's you aswell. So you get your girl and a new GP

Result 2: She asks you the reason, but then tells you she does not fancy you the same way. No worries it will hurt a bit, but hey you have a new GP so there will be no awkward moments with the old one
ditto
Clubber Lang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well i voted get in there - only because she seesm to be acting a bit too unprofessionally - still a risky game tho.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise