52.17%
Badly (19)
41.3%
MizginBx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What do you guys think will come up tomorrow. I do An Inspector Calls and Power and Conflict for the poetry cluster.
soniakxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lmaoooooooooooo dahdbadbajbdjadb **** uuuuuu
soniakxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
no one cares soz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MizginBx
Rep:
?
(Original post by soniakxx)
no one cares soz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
love you too! <3 :lips::lips::lips:
soniakxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I lied
soniakxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
me this time. haha sucker xoxoxoxoxo
MizginBx
Rep:
?
(Original post by soniakxx)
me this time. haha sucker xoxoxoxoxo
smd xoxoxoxo
knownasAD
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
anyone doing eduqas woman in black and jekyll and hyde
kazzykat95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MizginBx)
What do you guys think will come up tomorrow. I do An Inspector Calls and Power and Conflict for the poetry cluster.
I think Gerald will come up as he's the character who hasn't come up in the longest. Eric is also a possibility. Deffo not Mrs Birling as she came up last year.
Nifemi_5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MizginBx)
For 'An Inspector Calls', it could be either Eric and Mr. Birling, but I'm not 100% sure, but I'm 90% positive that Eric will come up tomorrow. For poetry (power and conflict), I'm not too sure to be honest.
Nifemi_5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kazzykat95)
I think Gerald will come up as he's the character who hasn't come up in the longest. Eric is also a possibility. Deffo not Mrs Birling as she came up last year.
Gerald came up in the 2018 specimen paper.
dudeitsjazxy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nifemi_5)
For 'An Inspector Calls', it could be either Eric and Mr. Birling, but I'm not 100% sure, but I'm 90% positive that Eric will come up tomorrow. For poetry (power and conflict), I'm not too sure to be honest.
why are you so sure its eric? should i revise him more?
Nifemi_5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dudeitsjazxy)
I just feel like AQA will use Eric to be honest with you, but I would revise Mr. Birling, just in case. Just try to remember some quotes and try to compare and contrast the characters in the play in your essay and you'll be fine. I honestly don't have a clue about poetry (power and conflict cluster).
Estermont
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dudeitsjazxy)
No question came up in any aqa english lit specimen paper about Eric/Mr Birling.
Yes, I'd recommend you to revise him more, but as you revise about him you'll need quotes from other characters as well to show how he's perceived by others. Just in case know some crucial quotes from other characters, but I do recommend you to practice an essay or two about Eric/Mr Birling.

For the poems, I'd recommend you revising Emigree, Checking Out me History, London and Tissue. That's because the questions that came up in the specimens and last year's paper were like this.
2017 - Bayonet Charge was provided and the question asked about how the effects of war are presented.
Specimen 2014 - Ozymandias was provided and the question asked how power was presented.
Specimen 2015 - Poppies was provided and the question asked about the effects of conflict on people.
Specimen 2018 - Storm on the Island was provided and the question asked about the power of the natural world.

They all seem to be about war and nature. So, because of that, I think a different topic like identity is likely.
Moonblaster11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For the benefit of LOTF, possible Qs:

- Roger and savagery/evil
- Piggy again
- The beast???

Power and Conflict, likely poems:

- London
- Prelude
- Tissue (yep, I know)
dudeitsjazxy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
@Estermont im doing the love and relationships cluster dude
MizginBx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Estermont)
No question came up in any aqa english lit specimen paper about Eric/Mr Birling.
Yes, I'd recommend you to revise him more, but as you revise about him you'll need quotes from other characters as well to show how he's perceived by others. Just in case know some crucial quotes from other characters, but I do recommend you to practice an essay or two about Eric/Mr Birling.

For the poems, I'd recommend you revising Emigree, Checking Out me History, London and Tissue. That's because the questions that came up in the specimens and last year's paper were like this.
2017 - Bayonet Charge was provided and the question asked about how the effects of war are presented.
Specimen 2014 - Ozymandias was provided and the question asked how power was presented.
Specimen 2015 - Poppies was provided and the question asked about the effects of conflict on people.
Specimen 2018 - Storm on the Island was provided and the question asked about the power of the natural world.

They all seem to be about war and nature. So, because of that, I think a different topic like identity is likely.
Thank you so much for your advice
MizginBx
Rep:
?
I just feel like AQA will use Eric to be honest with you, but I would revise Mr. Birling, just in case. Just try to remember some quotes and try to compare and contrast the characters in the play in your essay and you'll be fine. I honestly don't have a clue about poetry (power and conflict cluster).
Thank youuuu
Thank youuuu 😁
MizginBx
Rep:
?
I predict that maybe charge of the light brigades comes up idk why but i keep having it stuck in my headdddd
I-ZAAA
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kazzykat95)
he came in the 2016 exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (39)
14.89%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (84)
32.06%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (31)
11.83%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.78%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.34%
I think it's an unfair expectation (68)
25.95%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.15%

Watched Threads