Emily2001xo
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What does everyone think will come up tommorow? I've heard it won't be 'Mother, Any Distance' as they don't do the same poem two years in a row.
I started this feed as it seems everyone else is doing Power and Conflict lmao
PooPooHead123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I do Power & Conflict but I don’t mind Love & Relationships at all 😊 so what’s your snap? 😉😂
Geologystudent
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Emily2001xo)
What does everyone think will come up tommorow? I've heard it won't be 'Mother, Any Distance' as they don't do the same poem two years in a row.
I started this feed as it seems everyone else is doing Power and Conflict lmao
I personally recon it will be farmer's Bride and Porphyria's Lover or farmer's Bride and before you were mine maybe??
Geologystudent
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
As these comparisons are about separation and also compulsive love
UmamiPineapple
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
It can’t be Letters from Yorkshire or Follower either because they were in the two specimens. Really unlikely to be Porphyrias lover, Singh Song or the Farmers bride as they’re way too long and will cost AQA a fortune to print. My guess is a romantic poem that’s none of the above, so not familial.
Geologystudent
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Also if anyone is doing an inspector calls too, I've created a thread.
danyy2121
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by UmamiPineapple)
It can’t be Letters from Yorkshire or Follower either because they were in the two specimens. Really unlikely to be Porphyrias lover, Singh Song or the Farmers bride as they’re way too long and will cost AQA a fortune to print. My guess is a romantic poem that’s none of the above, so not familial.
yes i agree . i have a feelings its gonna be sonnet 29
GcseStudent9
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by danyy2121)
yes i agree . i have a feelings its gonna be sonnet 29
Sonnet 29 is in specimen 2
danyy2121
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by GcseStudent9)
Sonnet 29 is in specimen 2
Is it really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (119)
33.9%
Yes - a trusted person (95)
27.07%
No (93)
26.5%
I'm not sure (44)
12.54%

Watched Threads