The Student Room Group

Writing my name on exam papers

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
ur good
especially if you wrote your candidate and centre numbers perfectly

on one of my french exams i actually wrote the wrong candidate number and did another students
Its fine as long as a human can read it

Don't worry about it!
Reply 3
Original post by intels
ur good
especially if you wrote your candidate and centre numbers perfectly

on one of my french exams i actually wrote the wrong candidate number and did another students

Original post by McCaitlin
Its fine as long as a human can read it

Don't worry about it!

Thanks a lot guys!
You're probably fine, it's totally normal to stress about stuff like this after the exam.
Reply 5
Original post by cbailey24
You're probably fine, it's totally normal to stress about stuff like this after the exam.

Ok, sounds good. Thanks!
Quote Senior Examiner: "We don't process papers by Forename and Surname", it's all done by Candidate number and Centre Number. It allows the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) system to allocate the papers respectively. This ensures that even if someone wrote their name in Hieroglyphics, they can still be identified".
Reply 7
Original post by Bulletzone
Quote Senior Examiner: "We don't process papers by Forename and Surname", it's all done by Candidate number and Centre Number. It allows the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) system to allocate the papers respectively. This ensures that even if someone wrote their name in Hieroglyphics, they can still be identified".

Glad to hear it, thanks for the info
Writing my name is easily the hardest thing to do in a testcan you please help me

Quick Reply

Latest