The Student Room Group

Are your 20s/30s as fun as your uni days?

+ How did you survive moving back into your family home? I'll still have some freedom but my house is tiny and really out of the way. I also won't be able to bring anyone back (single bed, parents are light sleepers and they can hear everything).

Would like to move out asap but need funds and also don't just want all my salary going on rent.

Feel quite alone on this. Most of my mates will be doing masters around the country or have another year. Or they have a job lined up in a different city but their parents are helping pay their rent.

I'll literally be on my own and will have to make a new group of friends in my hometown. Will be a struggle if all my work colleagues are in their 40s and don't like clubbing.
Reply 1
Having too much fun to reply amirite ??
Original post by glut4
+ How did you survive moving back into your family home? I'll still have some freedom but my house is tiny and really out of the way. I also won't be able to bring anyone back (single bed, parents are light sleepers and they can hear everything).

Would like to move out asap but need funds and also don't just want all my salary going on rent.

Feel quite alone on this. Most of my mates will be doing masters around the country or have another year. Or they have a job lined up in a different city but their parents are helping pay their rent.

I'll literally be on my own and will have to make a new group of friends in my hometown. Will be a struggle if all my work colleagues are in their 40s and don't like clubbing.

I am worrying about the same thing!!!! Except I literally get no action, i feel like no boys are interested in me anyway more to the point I feel like I’m going to lose so much independence going back home so I’m trying to prolong it. My plan is to save as much as I can for the whole year when I’m at home but have to find a decent job first. Tmi but Idc lol but at some point I want to lose my virginity but doubt it will happen if it hasn’t already considering I’m finishing uni. My life’s literally going to suck when I go back home :s-smilie:
Original post by glut4

I'd like to move back to family home after uni but won't be able to. I gotta stay in uni town after graduation because I've got a job.
am in the shi/t too going back - no friends, no job, relationships wouldnt work, and i get ill from the stress of being home
but what i do have is the freedom to move out and live where ever i want. i applied for a job abroad yeah chances are i wont get it but def a route to consider numbers game innit so chance is always there if take correct approach

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending