The Student Room Group

Should blowjobs be banned?

They aren't fair on the girl and usually it seems that guys don't give girls oral in return.

I'm a guy and I love giving my girlfriend oral more than receiving blowjobs, which feel odd
Aw
Nope but you should
How aren't they fair on the girl? A lot of girls like giving blowjobs. Many guys do also give back. If a girl is giving head, doesn't really like doing it and gets nothing in return, then she always has the option to just stop giving it.
Reply 4
Good luck enforcing that one, Mary Whitehouse.
Reply 5
That would suck.
Original post by Anonymous
They aren't fair on the girl and usually it seems that guys don't give girls oral in return.

I'm a guy and I love giving my girlfriend oral more than receiving blowjobs, which feel odd

As a very new member of TSR I am thrilled to read a diverse range of posts and topics - it is truly a wonderful site. :smile:

(PS: Has anyone ever thrown up in your well established and shiny trolley?)
Not only girls give blowjobs.
Original post by JAMIEJAY2018
As a very new member of TSR I am thrilled to read a diverse range of posts and topics - it is truly a wonderful site. :smile:

(PS: Has anyone ever thrown up in your well established and shiny trolley?)

Welcome! You'll routinely encounter a level of stupidity you once never thought possible when flicking through some of the posts on this forum :top:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Welcome! You'll routinely encounter a level of stupidity you once never thought possible when flicking through some of the posts on this forum :top:

Thank you and I am very pleased you managed to get out of the way of that speeding car in time. :smile:
It's called love.

Where one person gets pleasure out of giving the other person pleasure.

And the OP is thinking of banning this???!!!
Of course not

Quick Reply

Latest