The Student Room Group

Sillyyyyyy mistakes

Hi :smile:

Do you ever just :smile: make a silly :smile: mistake :smile: in an exam that's so basic your dog could have guessed the right answer because omfg i'm kicking myself right now why am i like this

2 marks lost! Bless my examiner, whoever you are hehehehe
Honestly annoying when that happens but it does. Anyway, 2 marks isn't that much in the grand scheme of things, just forget about it and move on.
What was the question, out of interest?
Reply 2
Original post by AzureCeleste
Honestly annoying when that happens but it does. Anyway, 2 marks isn't that much in the grand scheme of things, just forget about it and move on.
What was the question, out of interest?

Chemistry stuff. Standard enthalpy of formation of ethanol & we had to write out an equation. Instead of writing 1/2O2 + 3H2, I wrote H2O + 2H2 :smile: :smile: :smile: it's embarrassing ahahah

In my defense i was sleep deprived :P
Me in EVERY exam . Yesterday's maths exam I made the most dumbest mistakes ever, literally stressing so much now :frown:
Reply 4
We in dis together hehe, at least silly mistakes stick with us and we don't make them again!!
I'm not sure if youll know this, but if I wrote an answer of a question on the working out area but a different one on the space where you're meant to write the answer will I still get a mark ?
Reply 6
Yes.
Reply 7
Original post by Taekoook
I'm not sure if youll know this, but if I wrote an answer of a question on the working out area but a different one on the space where you're meant to write the answer will I still get a mark ?

Ahhh im not quite sure to be fair, so long as the answer is there somewhere, maybe the examiner will notice and still award you marks!
They're done now, nothing you can do so onwards and upwards guys!
Reply 9
Original post by TSR-Exam
They're done now, nothing you can do so onwards and upwards guys!

Nothing but truth, but imagine getting your results and not just quite getting that grade ahahaha dang i need to chill
Original post by Taekoook

If you out conflicting answers you can lose answers, you can still get marks but you might not get full marks, it even says on exam website you can't get ill marks if you have one answer in one place but another in answer box, however if it is a lower mark question or you don't have to show working for question then yes you will get the marks.

Quick Reply

Latest