Turn on thread page Beta

Hello!

Did anyone have time to complete the maths studies paper 1? We are 14 people in the class, and 11 of
    us were unable to complete the paper due to a lack of time!

I know that the IBO has a policy of being more lenient with the grading if a lot of teachers send in
    a report on the same matter. PLEASE - if you felt that you did not have enough time; MAKE YOUR
    TEACHER WRITE A REPORT ON IT!!!

OK?

Tone Köhler Knutsen, Oslo, Norway

Well, my situation sort of just "depends"... I went through and did all the questions (and parts of
    questions) that I could do quickly, and then went back and did the others. The only one that I did
    not finish was the one where you had to find the two solutions to the given triangle. I had time to
    find one solution, but I didn't really know how to find the second... if I had had about 20 minutes
    more, I probably could have figured it out. But otherwise, I was fine with it. I do think some of my
    classmates didn't finish, though. I'll talk to my teacher... thanks for the suggestion!

Meagan

p.s. Good luck tomorrow :-)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Equations

Best calculators for A level Maths

Tips on which model to get

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.