DC Shoe styles? Watch

Pony Jack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have larger than average feet (size 13), and evidently an odd shaped foot making it annoyingly hard to get shoes that I like (I also have one foot larger than the other, but thats irrelevant :p:), however a year or so ago I found Walktall on the net and found 3 pairs of DC shoes I liked the look of. After much deliberation I decided to get them, fortunately coinciding with a sale, so they were only £20 each instead of the original £60+

When I got them, I found that only 2 of the pairs fitted my feet comfortably. One pair has a larger, more padded tongue, with narrow laces, the other, a less padded tongue and with narrow laces. They both have soft areas around the toes. The pair that didnt fit had wider laces, with a harder toe area and (i think as a result of this) felt uncomfortable. Now I'm trying to find some more shoes on the web, but don't know what the styles that fitted me are called and I can't really tell by looking at the pics. Can anyone help me with the names of these types of shoes or where to find others my size?
Pony Jack
Rep:
?
Right, I think the pair that don't fit me are 'Court Graffik' and one of the styles that does is 'Pure', but still don't know about the padded tongue stylee..

Also, and this is a long shot, but to anyone who has this style, or maybe a wide ball-of-foot area, what other shoes do you good?
Impossible princess
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lots of different DC's here, http://www.kateskates.co.uk/store.ht...&x3=2135711670
maybe you can find the ones that fit you there?
Have you tried, like independent skate shops? You could try lots of different DC's or other brands like etnies, es, vans etc as skate shoes tend to be all padded and uber comfy.
Pony Jack
Rep:
?
I've found some of the ones that fit me, albeit too small, its more that they're 2 of seemingly lots of styles, and I have no idea what'll fit or not. The independent shops is a good idea, but again the mahoosiveness of my feet means I dunno if they'll have any in my size, as 12 seemed to be the largest mainstream size last time I tried going shoe shopping..
louisedotcom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Any skate shoes should do it really. Vans are pretty wide fitting, padded and comfy.
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my ex used to have like size 13 feet and he used to wear vans :yy:
dani2511
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ok... I see you're from Eastbourne... why don't you try RE-AL, or Treadz for shoes? They seem to be having some really good deals atm (would soooo spend some money in there if I had any )
Pony Jack
Rep:
?
(Original post by dani2511)
Ok... I see you're from Eastbourne... why don't you try RE-AL, or Treadz for shoes? They seem to be having some really good deals atm (would soooo spend some money in there if I had any )
I'll give them a try, thanks all
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads