The Student Room Group

Help

So there is a guy in my class and I wanna turn it to more. I'm not going to send him any pics of me but any ideas how I can turn it into more over text cause I ain't great at flirting. Any help greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Suggest to meet up in person. Maybe ask if he wants to grab coffee with you after school.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Suggest to meet up in person. Maybe ask if he wants to grab coffee with you after school.

I dunno what we would talk about and what if he says no. We have not spoke to each other much and I'm not very confident.
Reply 3
Original post by alphabet1
I dunno what we would talk about and what if he says no. We have not spoke to each other much and I'm not very confident.

Speak more first. Ask him what he likes doing for fun, what music he listens to, favourite TV shows or movies, if he owns a pet, etc..
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Speak more first. Ask him what he likes doing for fun, what music he listens to, favourite TV shows or movies, if he owns a pet, etc..

Thanks. How would that casually come up in a convo 😂
Reply 5
Original post by alphabet1
Thanks. How would that casually come up in a convo 😂

It's just like talking to any of your current friends, just ask him how his weekend was and go from there.

Quick Reply