funniest neg rep you've recieved Watch

d0mz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got one for saying that light light blue jeans on guys were for gay foreigners.
I was like wtfm8
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Overground)
I also got two for saying Hillary Clinton > Barack Obama.
:eek: Shocker! You have the same views as my dad. I disagree with him. :p:

(Original post by ChrisRH)
Lovely chap....
:rofl:

Anyway, mine was something like 'answer for everything!', which surely can be looked upon as a good thing.
Rubix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChrisRH)
Lovely chap....
hilarious.
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by loopymeg)
" But you accept they are important to some people, right? Luckily I have the money to spend what I want on a wedding, and still be able to get a mortgage as soon as I have a job, so I might as well go for what I want. Talya "
- From iTalya, obviously.

That was in response to me posting that, if I ever get married, I would like a small, basic wedding because I'd rather spend my money on something that I really care for. Apparently she read it as "all people who want something bigger are idiots" :rolleyes: (She's a bit temperamental these days...)
She's a bit temperamental full stop.
Renal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your a stupid pussyhole......no1 likes u..u have no social life it seems from your posts.....you talk about rubbish thinkin u know it all when in reality u know nothing...u cant evenunderstand the OPs question..no1 on that thread likes u or wants to listen to u...why dont u take ur inheritence and screw off...i bet no1 at uni likes u...and no1 will ever like u...ur blatantly NOT GETTING LAID hence the frustration...u are miserable arrogant ...pea brained bigot...screw off ANAL!!!!..AND GET A LIFE ..I BET U LOOK IN THE MIRROR N THINK DAMN IM UGLY....LOSER!!
Anonymous but from Krisstassen (and worth nothing).
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by m:)ckel)
Have you learnt yet?
hell no i love all the activities that are sending me to hell.

and for the record: i'm only naked in the pic because it's the only one I have (or had at the time), and i'm under a duvet anyway. some people need to relax.
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
along the lines of:

"you're naked in your profile picture and god does not smile on promiscuity. I hope you learn the error of your ways and gain salvation"
But it's not like we see you naked. Has he/she ever seen a naked girl?! I would question that. :p: Gosh, people these days...
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*Starts negging everybody*

Some people really have no style when it comes to negging :p:
ash_moo
Report 10 years ago
Lmao - repping turns into this whole internet 'class' thing - what fun.

Pos rep - NananananaNA, i am better than you.
Neg rep - NananananaNA, i am a bad/naughty boy/girl.
Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no I was writing what I once received from somone
kelli :)
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This is going to sound really silly,
but how do you check your "rep" i have a little green square next to my "reputation" on my profile, but yeah, i don;t know how to check it?!

Sorry for such a silly question
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To this post:
OMG

NO WAI!!!

MY ARCHNEMSIS IS GOING TO GO THERE

plz bite her...!
I responded with this:
"wai"?
and got THREE negs (posts on the forum also called me a grammar Nazi and said I'd clearly never been on the internet before). The first said, "yeah, shut your face." The second said that I'd accused her of negging me (I hadn't), and the third said, "I'm negging you because I simply dislike you ". Really couldn't pick a favourite.

People are crazies.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by StarDust*)
But it's not like we see you naked. Has he/she ever seen a naked girl?! I would question that. :p: Gosh, people these days...
It's clearly a piss take neg rep, most certainly from a guy.
Frannnnn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
"this is the 8th post by you that ive read that is completely unrelated and not in the least bit helpful - do you thrive on random postings?"

YES, YES I DO.
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HardWork)
Legend, i totaly agree btw and it made me laugh, was it Mr America (bismarck) who sent it?
Nah, it was ForeverIsMyName. Funnily enough, he's American! What are the chances of that?
brokenheroes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i got one saying "i can tell you're from london" no name left. well yeah, it's in my location! (well, it was at the time)
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kellisavill)
This is going to sound really silly,
but how do you check your "rep" i have a little green square next to my "reputation" on my profile, but yeah, i don;t know how to check it?!

Sorry for such a silly question
you prolly dont have any yet!

it will come up underneath the recent threads on the main tsr page if u have any!

i would pos you to show u but silly tsr rules cant do it more then once in 24 hours
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by m:)ckel)
It's clearly a piss take neg rep, most certainly from a guy.
How rude of him.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frannnnn)
"this is the 8th post by you that ive read that is completely unrelated and not in the least bit helpful - do you thrive on random postings?"

YES, YES I DO.
The real question is, why is your monkey smoking a ciggie?
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frannnnn)

YES, YES I DO.
Fran Fran Fran im appauled!

how was the sandwhich?

:p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (134)
27.29%
No (357)
72.71%

Watched Threads