Turn on thread page Beta

funniest neg rep you've recieved watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    these are great guys, keep 'em comin

ReputationRep:
    I think I've only been negged once as far as I can remember, they didn't leave a comment. They obviously didn't appreciate/understand my sense of humour as what I got negged for was pretty trivial.

ReputationRep:
    "Just because, and i refuse to leave a name."

Excellent. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    The real question is, why is your monkey smoking a ciggie?
    i'm pretty sure it's because he's cool, and has gonorrhea

ReputationRep:
    On a side note, I once responded to a post saying, "We don't like poor people here [Durham]," with "... or blacks, obviously," and I got a warning and the post was deleted. The one about poor people stayed though ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Fran Fran Fran im appauled!

how was the sandwhich?

:p:
    it was pretty sweet to be honest. i just had a BLT one from M&S.. once in a while i have to treat myself y'know
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    I was neg repped for suggesting the OP googled for yummy flavoured lube!

Didn't leave a name or message... amateur.

ReputationRep:
    I got one "FOR A GRADUATE YOU GIVE PRETTY CRAPPY ADVICE" for my comments on GPS technology which I know was factually 100% accurate. Obviously this was from the guy arguing that speed was calculated on a GPS by averaging distance/time (and hence less accurate than an instantaneous measurement) and not by the Doppler shift of the unit relative to the satellites that was the correct view. Funnily enough I got about a half dozen positive reps for that thread, the most ever.

Marcus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frannnnn)
    it was pretty sweet to be honest. i just had a BLT one from M&S.. once in a while i have to treat myself y'know
    hah! i made the very same one cheese and ham! just now, i also decided that some peach snapps could be fun aswell! hha!

and M&S love it! i want some now!

i think i may txt stalk u later im in the mood to be stalker like and scary!

ReputationRep:
    "Oh for goodness sake shut up you arrogant creature."

"answer the thread. i didnt click on it to hear you *****ing again."

"Stop being a moron."

"m...m...'magic negro'?"

I've gotten better ones, is there a way to see the ones that aren't recent?

ReputationRep:
    I was neg repped with this picture for making a thread about PS3

ReputationRep:
    I can only see three neg reps, but all with no rep power, or whatever you call it. And I don't remember anything as insignificant as red boxes...

But the ones I have are one for saying the perfect way to do an Emergency stop was to "Slam the handbrake on and spin the wheel like a madman." And another urging someone with a loud person in the Library to "Try hitting them." And the last one currently was that I was immature by indicating that the "geniune guys" don't go to "genuine guy" places. They lurk. I did start the post with "fgsfds (For God's Sake **** Dis ****", which might not have helped, although it was the 9001st "Ware r da gud guyz?!" thread of the day.

So yeah. Positively my face, my bio, my ass and my smilies have all been praised. Which is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    This has been my only neg rep but still it made me laugh: "For being a stupid little ****; next time you cross the road, don't bother looking." It was for suggesting someone didn't have social skills...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pretz)
    "answer the thread. i didnt click on it to hear you *****ing again."
    Haha, that's a good one

ReputationRep:
    I got a brilliant one...but now I can't see it coz the list "latest rep received" is too recent! It happened a while back...is there any way of finding out all the rep comments and not just the most recent ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    I got a brilliant one...but now I can't see it coz the list "latest rep received" is too recent! It happened a while back...is there any way of finding out all the rep comments and not just the most recent ones?
    subscribe son

ReputationRep:
    You cannot win...

ReputationRep:
    For this:
    (Original post by Crosseyed And Painless)
    Aye.

And...I lose things. I lost three bus photocards in a month once .

And if I have to carry it on me all the time, what happens to the little enjoyments and disappointments? Being served or let into a film underage? Being assumed to be underage when not, and subsequently not being let in? I'll take the variety over straight-down-the line procedural crap.

Sure, I'd like a nice shiny technological whatsit. Sure, it'd be cool to see a proper fingerprinting machine. But that's not really strong enough to win me over.

And I found an 18th or 19th century copy of the Old Testament in Hebrew annotated in Latin in a skip after going to a NO2ID meeting...Cool free stuff = good cause, non?...:rolleyes:
    I got:

Get it up you. [Oh, look, rep that's worth something...]

Which to this day I don't understand what they meant.

And no comment on some reply to the thread 'Age Gap Poll', I can't remember what I posted as it was deleted.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lmao i finally have funny neg reps!!!
    cheers guys!
    espesh the britney song lyrics one!

ReputationRep:
    One neg I got had:

#pal#

and nothing else.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.