The Student Room Group

Would you date a feminist

would you go out with a feminst, for me this is the worst thing ever they are awful people, lets have a good debate

Scroll to see replies

When they are fit, I do not care about their personality.
I doubt you would need to worry about these things
It depends on how much of a feminist she is. If she's just a casual then sure but if she's a hardcore feminist then never, they're too controlling and aggressive.
Original post by random_matt
When they are fit, I do not care about their personality.

Are you fit tho?
Original post by Anonymous
Are you fit tho?

Yes, and women are just as shallow.
doubt a feminist would date you if u actively show you dont like feminists/feminism ? wouldnt worry if i was you
As with anything it's moderation - if they are a hardcore feminist to the point of considering men lesser or evil as a generalization, then no, but if they are moderate then for sure.
(edited 5 years ago)
would only date someone who is a feminist
think ur a bit confused as to what a feminist is... equality for women AND men 🤦🏼*♀️
Original post by fishtosea
think ur a bit confused as to what a feminist is... equality for women AND men 🤦🏼*♀️

implying everyone who calls themself a feminist shares one common belief
Reply 11
Would you rather date Donald Trump or a feminist?

I would date...
Original post by Kingof42ndStreet
implying everyone who calls themself a feminist shares one common belief

Turns out some people who call themselves feminists don't know what the word means, either.
Oh jesus... Feminist is the term for someone who belives in equal rights between men and women. If you don't belive this then go back to 1750 please
As with anything it's moderation - if they are a hardcore feminist to the point of considering men lesser or evil as a generalization, then no, but if they are moderate then for sure.

they wouldnt be called feminists - they would be called misandrists :/ very different to feminism
Original post by student22222223
they wouldnt be called feminists - they would be called misandrists :/ very different to feminism

People can call themselves what they want. If they consider themselves a feminist they are entitled to that belief.
People can call themselves what they want. If they consider themselves a feminist they are entitled to that belief.

Incidentally, what is your stance on transgender people?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Incidentally, what is your stance on transgender people?

They can do what they want.

illogical. i could call myself a peanut and be very certain that i am a peanut and yet that still will not make me a peanut ??
Original post by student22222223
illogical. i could call myself a peanut and be very certain that i am a peanut and yet that still will not make me a peanut ??

Different because a peanut is biologically quantifiable unlike the term 'feminist'. It, as with any similar term, is open to interpretation.

Quick Reply

Latest