Julie2377
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Best halls at ljmu for meeting new people and partying?
Liverpool John Moores
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi!

If you are starting in halls with other first year students you are almost guaranteed to meet people and make friends. Everybody will be nervous and most will want to meet people and party as much as you. Grand Central has established a reputation as the halls where all the parties happen, and from living there myself first year I can agree that I had a lot of fun!

However, you can have great parties everywhere! I found that it depended more on who you end up living with. Some of my friends lived with people that went out almost every night, but some had flatmates who preferred a cup of tea and an early night. I had one flatmate that I only saw every couple of months unfortunately. But that is rare, i'm sure you will be fine. After you meet who you're living with you'll meet people on your course, in societies; you'll make friends easily and if you want to party, you can do that in Liverpool every single night if you want to.

Hope i helped, have fun! - Alex (LJMU student rep)
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There is no "best halls" for meeting new people and partyinv. You can meet new in all of the halls and they all have parties it just depends on who youre randomly put with. What else are you looking for out of your accommodation? Eg a gym? Do you have a budget? Do you want to be close to your campus? Ect..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (277)
56.53%
I don't have everything I need (213)
43.47%

Watched Threads