ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Name:  brightvibes.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  47.3 KB

key:
    [c] = completed, [ip] = in progress

summer bucket list
    (1) stay clean- determined to be in a better mental state than last year. know that it's okay to ask for help because everyone needs it at some point.

(2) drink more water

(3) watch a sunset- wanna be outside when i do this:yep:

(4) have a water fight (will need to find some non prissy friends to do this...) if not a water fight... a food fight?

(5) go to a concert (don't think any of my favourite artists are coming to b'ham but a girl can dream:cry:)

(6) have a movie marathon:gah:

(7) maybe try going on a rollercoaster- been invited to go to a theme park in the summer, no idea if i'll be able to go yet but maybe i should try going on one and battling my fear of heights

(8) have a more positive mindset, learn to be more tolerant and kind to others.

(9) make a resource for english lit that others can use. [ip]

(10) pull an all nighter (never done before!)

(11) go to london or some other place in uk- hopefully will be goin' with one of my friends. never been and i wanna explore some more of uk

(12) read a ton of books- neglected reading since gcses have started, gonna try read a lot in the summer:thumbsup:

(13) get a summer job, save a bit of money [ip]

(14) reinvent my style- dunno if this is referring to my bedroom, clothing yet... we'll see!

(15) try not to stress about results day and know that i worked my hardest to get decent grades.

sorry this summer list is kinda dry, i'll probably add more ideas so this is a work in progress!!

ReputationRep:
    looks good:thumbsup:
    As someone who’s terrified of rollercoasters I’d love to hear what you think of them if/when you go on one.
    London is awesome:grin: (I live there so I should know:giggle:)
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    There's some great options here!

If you're trying to drink more water there's a phone app which reminds you to drink water and grow virtual plants/trees. It's called Plant Nanny (and it's free!)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    looks good:thumbsup:
    As someone who’s terrified of rollercoasters I’d love to hear what you think of them if/when you go on one.
    London is awesome:grin: (I live there so I should know:giggle:)
    thank you toastie:hugs:
    will let you know when i get the guts!:laugh:
    ooh do you like living in london? must feel awfully busy at times!

(Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
    There's some great options here!

If you're trying to drink more water there's a phone app which reminds you to drink water and grow virtual plants/trees. It's called Plant Nanny (and it's free!)
    ah, thank you! will get it once i get a new phone:gah: i have a horrible tendency to forget to drink water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by entertainmyfaith)
    thank you toastie:hugs:
    will let you know when i get the guts!:laugh:
    ooh do you like living in london? must feel awfully busy at times!

ah, thank you! will get it once i get a new phone:gah: i have a horrible tendency to forget to drink water
    yay:party:
    I must try to do a summer bucket list thread; it’ll give me some motivation:lol:
    I’m not too central so it’s pretty calm (apparently I live in the safest London borough:dontknow: although there’s an ongoing debate as to whether we are a London borough:grin:) I think next year when I get the train to central London I’ll feel like a true londoner:thumbsup:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    yay:party:
    I must try to do a summer bucket list thread; it’ll give me some motivation:lol:
    I’m not too central so it’s pretty calm (apparently I live in the safest London borough:dontknow: although there’s an ongoing debate as to whether we are a London borough:grin:) I think next year when I get the train to central London I’ll feel like a true londoner:thumbsup:
    yes you should!:yep:
    it's good that you live in a safe area, especially with all the media around london and crime rn;o

ReputationRep:
    It's good to do an all-nighter just once so you know how much it sucks and not to do it again
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Sinnoh)
    It's good to do an all-nighter just once so you know how much it sucks and not to do it again
    you only live once

ReputationRep:
    yes you should!:yep:
    it's good that you live in a safe area, especially with all the media around london and crime rn;o
    will doooo when I’ve done the revision for today (or watch how I spend hours doing it instead of the revision I should do)
    yeah I’m glad I do:yes:
    Hope you’re having a good weekend:woo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :woo:
    sounds awesome :gah:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    :woo:
    sounds awesome :gah:
    fingers crossed it'll be good! i'll check yours out later:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!! :rave:
    It sounds great :woo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by nyxnko_)
    Good luck!! :rave:
    It sounds great :woo:
    thank you!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    nothing major has happened as i'm still doing gcses:grumble: but guess who's drinking more water!:woo: (need to keep this up now...)

ReputationRep:
    nothing major has happened as i'm still doing gcses:grumble: but guess who's drinking more water!:woo: (need to keep this up now...)
    Well done:hugs:
    I keep forgetting my water bottle and then freaking out halfway through the exam when it’s not there:sadnod: need to rEMemBEr iT!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well done:hugs:
    I keep forgetting my water bottle and then freaking out halfway through the exam when it’s not there:sadnod: need to rEMemBEr iT!
    :hugs::heart: remember yours!:fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs::heart: remember yours!:fuhrer:
    :grouphugs:
    I’ll fill it up now!
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    but guess who's drinking more water!:woo:
    Remove one word from the sentence and it means something totally different :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Great ideas!

ReputationRep:
    you live in brum! i do too

which area?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.