The Student Room Group

Spotting after sex normal?

So i'm 22 years old and I just had sex for my third time, (1st time being within the month ). anyways my bf and I had sex the other day and after we were done, I noticed that i bled a little afterwards still. Not enough to get anywhere, but should i be concerned? the internet blames it on the hymen breaking, but ive been using tampons for 8 years now and hes fingered me before. Is it just that my vagina isnt used to a penis being inside of me?? and this is kind of a first timer thing or what? please help!
(edited 5 years ago)
You're gonna die :parrot:
Reply 2
Original post by jessicakelly
So i'm 22 years old and I just had sex for my third time, (1st time being within the month ). anyways my bf and I had sex the other day and after we were done, I noticed that i bled a little afterwards still. Not enough to get anywhere, but should i be concerned? the internet blames it on the hymen breaking, but ive been using tampons for 8 years now and hes fingered me before. Is it just that my vagina isnt used to a penis being inside of me?? and this is kind of a first timer thing or what? please help!

Hey there.
I wouldn't worry. I had used tampons for 6 years and I spotted a little for the first few times.
Well im a virgin 19yr old and i admit reading this kinda helps.. i knew having sex with a girl would mean you encounter some bleeding but im surpried how tame:

Original post by paivann
Hey there.
I wouldn't worry. I had used tampons for 6 years and I spotted a little for the first few times.

seems to be about it XD

Quick Reply

Latest