Turn on thread page Beta

M1 exam on 6th. I've forgotten everything and don't know what to do. Help pls
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    You haven’t, it’s just an anxious feeling you have. The information is still there in your head, if you studied that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Presto)
    M1 exam on 6th. I've forgotten everything and don't know what to do. Help pls
    I am doing M1 as well; I suggest that you go through all the papers from 2015 up to the latest one which is Jan 2018 especially the Jan 2018 one cuz its a very good paper compared to all the past papers personally

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
    You haven’t, it’s just an anxious feeling you have. The information is still there in your head, if you studied that is.
    Yeah I thought that might be right but I solved a random old past paper and failed it so :/

(Original post by Rauhan)
    I am doing M1 as well; I suggest that you go through all the papers from 2015 up to the latest one which is Jan 2018 especially the Jan 2018 one cuz its a very good paper compared to all the past papers personally
    Thank you!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Presto)
    Yeah I thought that might be right but I solved a random old past paper and failed it so :/
    Keep practicing, do more past papers

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.