Alyboo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I know history students have to learn about the topic "The Church" but I don't know exactly what we need to learn or what church it is about. Help please? The exam board AQA and topics are medieval period, medicine, Germany and the war, 1920's America and the Normans. It's the separate question about the church that all AQA students have to answer. Its linked with the Normans
fr--m
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which exam board are you doing and what topic? eg edexcel and medicine through time.
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alyboo)
I know history students have to learn about the topic "The Church" but I don't know exactly what we need to learn or what church it is about. Help please?
What exam board is this and what specification?
ExamsAreComing:)
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If its for medicine - The church was very powerful in the medieval era due to many people being religious. They could control what was being published and what was being taught in school, therefore less people wanted to think of ideas for curing diseases as they were thought to be sent from God.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?