The Student Room Group

how are yu guys spending your weekend?

revising or resting?

Scroll to see replies

wish I had a choice.
Reply 2
Should be revising, but I really can't be bothered to. Why am I treating my GCSE's like Y9 assessments?
resting, watching netflix and listening to music. i’ll start revision again on monday
well just look at me...lol right now **** all but might do the usual which is work out, errands, then either chill with mates or with the gf later. Part of me wants to stay in, Im not feeling it right now.
Original post by arnoldj1
Should be revising, but I really can't be bothered to. Why am I treating my GCSE's like Y9 assessments?

even I got thru my gcse's, you'll be all right...
Watching Real Madrid beat Liverpool and then celebrating the win for 2 days.
Reply 7
Original post by gurlll
revising or resting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZaoONrDO8

Oh and revising
Reply 8
Original post by Bang Outta Order
even I got thru my gcse's, you'll be all right...

Cheers
Original post by Cxm
Watching Real Madrid beat Liverpool and then celebrating the win for 2 days.

lul but why celebrate that
@gjd800
lul but why celebrate that
@gjd800

Been supporting them since I was 6. I'm watching it with 4 other guys who are all supporting Liverpool. I'm gonna have to celebrate if they win; rub it in everyone's face and all.
Original post by Cxm
Been supporting them since I was 6. I'm watching it with 4 other guys who are all supporting Liverpool. I'm gonna have to celebrate if they win; rub it in everyone's face and all.

well be careful for the boozed up hooligans is all :lolwut:
Mostly revision with regular breaks. Working from 6pm to 0am this evening. Might play some counter strike tomorrow evening.
Recovering from Friday night. I probably won't get out of bed 'til dinnertime. 😅
Reply 14
Original post by purplepeacock
wish I had a choice.

exactly how i feel
well be careful for the boozed up hooligans is all :lolwut:

I'm definitely gonna have to walk into the local pub wearing a Real Madrid top with my chest pumped out looking smug as ever.
Reply 16
Original post by arnoldj1

haha same but i think we both deserve a break. These past 2 weeks have actually been the worst and for the latest few exams I've literally just been sleeping out of exhaustion instead of hardcore revision but i tell myself ''I'll catch up later''
If they lose now, I'll have to go into hiding for a couple of days or maybe even until the World Cup. I've talked way too much crap for Liverpool to somehow go on and win.
Original post by Cxm
I'm definitely gonna have to walk into the local pub wearing a Real Madrid top with my chest pumped out looking smug as ever.

lol if you post tomorrow I'll know you made it out alive

well depending on where you live, you must not be in liverpool. Im pretty good at sports betting, I might put money on liverpool for patriotic reasons alone. Don't ask me for other reasons I have none lol
Reply 19
Original post by MerryClark11
resting, watching netflix and listening to music. i’ll start revision again on monday

Think I might just do that but I'll probably feel guilty

Quick Reply

Latest