Turn on thread page Beta

made a big mistake last night by having unprotected sex watch

ReputationRep:
    we had an end of exams party in halls last night and I got really drunk to the point I barely remember anyway do remember getting with this guy and we had sex and I did ask if he had a condom he was fumbling around to get one taking ages in the end guess he didnt find one and i got past the point of caring and we just had sex anyway without the condom which i know was stupid but I was drunk past the point of caring anyway it was ok and he left, I saw him this morning and my horror realised what i had done and I asked him did he finish inside me and he said yes and I know it was my fault but I dont take the pill so now im worried i could be pregnant and i dont know what to do now

ReputationRep:
    Morning after pill asap
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

take the morning after pill!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    idk what to advise you, be more careful in the future and don’t get so drunk

ReputationRep:
    did you actually remember consenting if not he has raped you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cathy Bradson)
    This is actually despicable.

ReputationRep:
    Morning after pill. There's no point panicking, so try to calm down. View this as a lesson - don't get so drunk that you lose control and look after your health.

ReputationRep:
    Lol guess you let the s*it hit the fan.

ReputationRep:
    LUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoldThisL)
    how she never said she actually consented here

ReputationRep:
    Maybe this webpage could be of some help:

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-...ex-goes-wrong/

ReputationRep:
    She asked if he had a condom and waited. Who does that with someone they don't want to have sex with. And if they were both drunk, it doesn't become the man's responsibility.

The problem at hand is an unwanted pregnancy and you jumped straight into rape even though OP didn't even allude to it.

ReputationRep:
    Despicable is a strong word. I would have used ''misguided''.

ReputationRep:
    You should also get checked for sti's

ReputationRep:
    There is such a thing as non-verbal consent and from her first post, it is obvious that it was made sufficiently clear to the guy that she wanted to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    She asked if he had a condom and waited. Who does that with someone they don't want to have sex with. And if they were both drunk, it doesn't become the man's responsibility.

The problem at hand is an unwanted pregnancy and you jumped straight into rape even though OP didn't even allude to it.
    Couldn't agree more with this. It's disgusting how people are so keen to use the rape-card nowadays. Not only is it not the issue OP has made this post about, but it sounds like everything was consensual anyway, unless OP thinks otherwise?

Anyway, as others have said, I'd imagine the morning after pill is what you need OP.

ReputationRep:
    You’re fine, you have 72 hours to take the emergency contraception pill.

ReputationRep:
    I think your use of language is appropriately forceful. Not only would that argument potentially cause OP to go to police and torment this lad for no reason, it can cause serious harm to OP's MH to believe that she has been victimised.

ReputationRep:
    For those questioning the presence of consent, to me:

i got past the point of caring
    implies she gave consent

ReputationRep:
    She never said he consented either. Oh wait... ppl like you probably think men can’t be r*ped.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.