The Student Room Group

How can I get more female friends?

So i’m in Uni and have never really had a close female friend and this has started to bug me because so many friendship groups I see have both males and females. So do I need to act slightly different around a females? Because from what I can tell my personality is pretty good from what family and friends tell me. So any tips or conversational advise in order for me to get more female friends?
Why do you want them?
Original post by Student-95
Why do you want them?

Probably to be stuck in the friend zone.
Its always good to go shopping, or chat about fashion, tv , love island, cake, rock climbing or what ever. little things like that to start with. its not until much later when trust is earned that a girl can open up about personal issues. So friendships come on many differing levels. I have many levels of friendships, some i trust my inner secrets with, others in my social circle but i dont open up to, and others who are simply acquaintances.

I wouldnt worry about it too much, worrying about it only heightens the issue. You will find as time goes on you will find out who are your close mates and who are your not so close friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending