The Student Room Group

Women DON'T prefer Taller guys (srs)

Tired of seeing short guys saying they cant get chicks.. I'm tall myself but have a few friends who are 5"2 ish and total alpha males, jacked up, can beat any other guy in a fight and rolling in pussy.

Never heard a woman IRL say she prefers taller guys its just shorter guys excuse for not running game. the only women who say that are spoiled American airheads on TV shows like Jersey shore etc., or insecure short unattractive women who are like 5" or shorter.

Tl dr: Real women dont prefer taller guys.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Tired of seeing short guys saying they cant get chicks.. I'm tall myself but have a few friends who are 5"2 ish and total alpha males, jacked up, can beat any other guy in a fight and rolling in pussy.

Never heard a woman IRL say she prefers taller guys its just shorter guys excuse for not running game. the only women who say that are spoiled American airheads on TV shows like Jersey shore etc., or insecure short unattractive women who are like 5" or shorter.

Trust me they do - your anecdote doesn't prove hundreds of surveys wrong

Iv seen so many women say they are not going out with someone unless they are over 5’10, not all women but a lot of them

I perhaps know one guy who could be 5ft2? But tbh I don't rrally know any lads much shortee than me at 5ft7,

It is like looks, ofc people like you in the long run for 'what is inside' and confidence but outward appearance is the initial attraction, which includes height and lasses prefer taller guys although most guys are taller than girl so it works outish
I prefer taller guys :P
I want them short so they can kiss my boobs with ease.
They're jacked up to compensate for their being tiny; their smallness tortures their soul so they self-flagellate by torturing the corporal body with excessive exercise and they think this will make them look less weak. They're mistaken.

Trust me, they'd struggle in a fight with any true alpha 6ft5+ (non-anorexic). Indeed, they'd struggle to reach the alpha's chinny chin chin to do any damage.
it really is dependant on the woman individually.

like if she's super tall, the woman wouldn't want a guy shorter than her because it just looks weird and out of proportion.
this doesn't go for all tall women though as different people have different preferences, but generally, that's how it works

and if the girl is like 5'1", then she probably wouldn't want a guy above 5'5", because if he's too tall, again, it'll be out of proportion. and i saw someone up there be like they'd want someone not too tall so they can still kiss easily

to all the short guys saying that "women prefer taller guys", y'all just out here feeling sorry for yourselves because there's a lotta people who like short guys.
so
Reply 8
I'm tall myself but have a few friends...

Hmm... sounds like you're 5ft 3 and compensating. Buy some platform shoes and feel better about yourself pal.
Nah a guy has to be at least an inch taller than me minimum to even stand a single chance. I’m 5’7.
Reply 10
This is the short version of the Nice Guy.
The oxy part of that sentence is redundant.
The supreme gentleman.
Women do prefer taller guys, but not many (I hope) literally wouldn’t date someone because they’re ‘short’. For me I’d prefer them to at least be 5ft 4 (my height) but maybe that’s because I’ve been indoctrinated to society to see it as weird if the guy’s shorter :tongue: but if I got to know them, height would matter less and less. But at the end of the day, people CANNOT help who they’re attracted and not attracted to. :smile:
are 5"2 ish and total alpha males, jacked up, can beat any other guy in a fight

At that height it is easy to win a fight. They can headbutt men in the balls.

Never heard a woman IRL say she prefers taller guys its just shorter guys excuse for not running game.

You've never spoken to a woman in real life, have you?
Reply 15
OP is clearly the short “friends” he is referring to.
Original post by Drewski
The oxy part of that sentence is redundant.

The grammar of the sentence wouldn't make sense. You can't have "an moron"
I'm tall myself but have a few friends who are 5"2 ish and total alpha males, jacked up, can beat any other guy in a fight and rolling in pussy

OP pretending to be tall and repping manlets as a part of his cope.
Original post by Sulfolobus
At that height it is easy to win a fight. They can headbutt men in the balls.

You've never spoken to a woman in real life, have you?

Lmao
damn your short as hell, even shorter then the average height of a woman

Quick Reply

Latest