The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website

Transfer from OU

Hi, I'm in second year of BSc in Computing & IT and was wondering if anyone knows of universities, brick or distance, that would accept my two years of OU in Computing & IT and allow me to either finish or do two more years with them. Does anyone have experience or have any idea? I thought about University of London International Programmes, when getting in contact with them, it seems unclear as if they would accept me or not.

Thank you
Original post by Mag285
Hi, I'm in second year of BSc in Computing & IT and was wondering if anyone knows of universities, brick or distance, that would accept my two years of OU in Computing & IT and allow me to either finish or do two more years with them. Does anyone have experience or have any idea? I thought about University of London International Programmes, when getting in contact with them, it seems unclear as if they would accept me or not.

Thank you

I’m afraid there’s no shortcuts - you need to do your own research contacting universities you’re interested in and asking about entry in yr 2 or yr 3 using your completed credits.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for your response. Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest