Turn on thread page Beta

Not sure if I can go through with boyfriend’s fantasy. watch

My boyfriend (John…not his real name) and I like a bit of light kink mixed in with role play. Nothing too unusual, some boss/secretary stuff, some teacher/student stuff, that kind of thing. It’s fun, maybe something we do once a week or so? Last night my boyfriend started a professor thing…that was cool with me, although he seemed a little more nervous than usual. Once we got into it, he asked me to call him Professor Peterson. A couple of days before we’d been watching some of Jordan Peterson’s videos. I hadn’t really thought much about him, but my boyfriend was excited to show me…he says Dr. Peterson has been helping him figure some stuff out in his life.

I watched the videos and thought some of the stuff he had to say was okay (yeah, take responsibility for your life, for sure), but some of it was just a bit weird over the top alpha male for me (something about not respecting men who won’t fight or something?). It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

So anyway, when my boyfriend brought up the Dr. Peterso thing I knew where it was coming from. I really like to be accommodating in bed…I totally get off on it actually. So I went through with it but in the end I wasn’t super comfortable. John has brought it up every day since then…he’s got some real dom fantasies that he wants to act out as Jordan Peterson. I don’t know, like, should I look more into these videos and see if I change my mind about him? Should I play along? I can tell John is totally into it…he’s normally a sex two or three times a week kind of guy but he wants it ALL the time now. I’m happy he’s feeling more horny and I don’t want to shut him down (I’m normally the high libido one). What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Two-three times a week, that not a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him. That's all you need to do. You don't have to do everything he wants, same as he doesn't have to fulfil every little thing you want. Have you expressed to him that you don't enjoy doing this? You may be able to possibly take parts of what he wants and incorporate it into what you're doing, but it should be fun for both. I don't think he'd really enjoy it as much if he knew how you felt, so let him know. It is really that simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend (John…not his real name) and I like a bit of light kink mixed in with role play. Nothing too unusual, some boss/secretary stuff, some teacher/student stuff, that kind of thing. It’s fun, maybe something we do once a week or so? Last night my boyfriend started a professor thing…that was cool with me, although he seemed a little more nervous than usual. Once we got into it, he asked me to call him Professor Peterson. A couple of days before we’d been watching some of Jordan Peterson’s videos. I hadn’t really thought much about him, but my boyfriend was excited to show me…he says Dr. Peterson has been helping him figure some stuff out in his life.

I watched the videos and thought some of the stuff he had to say was okay (yeah, take responsibility for your life, for sure), but some of it was just a bit weird over the top alpha male for me (something about not respecting men who won’t fight or something?). It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

So anyway, when my boyfriend brought up the Dr. Peterso thing I knew where it was coming from. I really like to be accommodating in bed…I totally get off on it actually. So I went through with it but in the end I wasn’t super comfortable. John has brought it up every day since then…he’s got some real dom fantasies that he wants to act out as Jordan Peterson. I don’t know, like, should I look more into these videos and see if I change my mind about him? Should I play along? I can tell John is totally into it…he’s normally a sex two or three times a week kind of guy but he wants it ALL the time now. I’m happy he’s feeling more horny and I don’t want to shut him down (I’m normally the high libido one). What should I do?
    i wuld do it 2 to 3 times a week

ReputationRep:
    i mean this guy gives political and like talks about global issues not very sexually appealing to me

ReputationRep:
    Pray to the Lord Allah to guide you from your sins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salami A Lik'em)
    Pray to the Lord Allah to guide you from your sins.
    she hasnt sinned how has she sinned?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :rofl: :toofunny:

:laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Don’t go through with it, Peterson is a fraud and your boyfriend shouldn’t look up to him

ReputationRep:
    6/10.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Profesh)
    6/10.
    As soon as I saw Dr. Peterson I absolutely lost it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrazzPrazz)
    she hasnt sinned how has she sinned?
    By even considering partaking in such an immoral act.

ReputationRep:
    By even considering partaking in such an immoral act.
    But thats her choice hence why free will exists and not everyone is the same religion. I respect your beliefs brother but we cant criticise others when they dont have the same beliefs as us. Mashallah.

(Original post by PrazzPrazz)
    i mean this guy gives political and like talks about global issues not very sexually appealing to me
    I'm not NOT into it, just more kind of ambivalent.

(Original post by _Nyx_)
    Talk to him. That's all you need to do. You don't have to do everything he wants, same as he doesn't have to fulfil every little thing you want. Have you expressed to him that you don't enjoy doing this? You may be able to possibly take parts of what he wants and incorporate it into what you're doing, but it should be fun for both. I don't think he'd really enjoy it as much if he knew how you felt, so let him know. It is really that simple.

It just seems weird, especially when he says he wants to call me Cathy, he says she isn't an ex-girlfriend though?

ReputationRep:
    You do what you want, kuffar. I shall live by how Allah wants me to.
    Religion has nothing to do with this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Religion has nothing to do with this thread.
    I shall say what I wish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hmmmm suggest other things to ur bf

ReputationRep:
    I shall say what I wish.
    Ok, that’s nice. Just saying that claiming she is immoral and talking about Allah has no relevence on this thread.

To the OP, you don’t have to do what he says all the time, relationships involve compromise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Ok, that’s nice. Just saying that claiming she is immoral and talking about Allah has no relevence on this thread.
    It is my opinion on what I have just read. Just because you do not agree does not make what I say and think irrelevant.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.