The Student Room Group

BTS ARMY Thread 2018

HI TSR! Ive noticed there IS an ARMY community on The Student Room so i wondered why not make a thread!! I love BTS and I am a severe Bangtan Trash. i was so happy to see fellow ARMY on TSR so we can finally discuss BTS and their achievements and more! Im sure this thread will be inclusive for all because even if you are an ARMY, K-Pop Fan or a just a genuine music fan then learning about BTS could be fun. Here are a few facts about me and my beloved BTS
If you have any questions about BTS feel free to ask and if you want to, answer the questions in the box. Cant wait to these posts guys. I might also keep an updated blog on this thread of their latest achievements so make sure to stay tuned!

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

why do u like bts. i want to know. i made a rant about them before i genuinely want to know why like them.
I get that you're all devout followers, but this doesn't belong in Faith and Spirituality; moved to Music. :p:
Reply 3
exo>
Reply 4
Original post by anonymous69gcse
why do u like bts. i want to know. i made a rant about them before i genuinely want to know why like them.

They are so unbelievably talented at Music and dance! Their personalities are golden. They are so good at creating an amazing atmosphere with their presence and are so good at what they do and many lives wouldn't be the same without them
Reply 5
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I get that you're all devout followers, but this doesn't belong in Faith and Spirituality; moved to Music. :p:

I never meant to put in Faith and Spirituality, purely a mistake
Original post by Luminescence0
I clicked on this thread expecting a bunch of cringey fans. I'm dissapointed.

ah sorry to disappoint you!
Reply 7
Original post by orderofthelotus
i'm embarrassed for you

why?
kpop makes me cringeeee
Reply 9
Original post by purplepeacock
kpop makes me cringeeee

thats your problem
Original post by purplepeacock
kpop makes me cringeeee

hallelujah. someone who shares my opinions
Reply 11
Original post by Lala~
exo>

lol how?
Original post by Lala~
exo>

um i think exo=bts=every other group bc hey they are all amazingly talented individuals that deserve all the love in the world
anyway im not going to say much more. u listen to whoever u want. to me its just a bunch of boys who wear makeup, do extravagant dances and fuse emo and electronic. I watched one music video and I had no facial expression for the 1 minute i watched. i never can understand what the hype is for some people. its good to be fans, but if ur life depends on them then ...
Reply 14
i expected this thread to be a positive place with input from ARMYs but it doesnt look like it so far
Original post by Taz554:-)
i expected this thread to be a positive place with input from ARMYs but it doesnt look like it so far

I love bts
Bias is probably jimin but ahhh jungkook is a bias wrecker
Fake love WAS AMAZING!

Oooooh, I'm glad I found this thread. Found it while browsing on here listening to Airplane PT2. 😂

Are you on twitter? I think it'll be hard to find any positive, open minded people willing to listen to bts but hey, if there are any, watch this video:

[video="youtube;pO481doRObY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO481doRObY[/video]
Reply 17
Original post by Khadija.R123
I love bts
Bias is probably jimin but ahhh jungkook is a bias wrecker
Fake love WAS AMAZING!

oh god thank you sm. WE HIT 100M IN 8 DAYS
oh god thank you sm. WE HIT 100M IN 8 DAYS

Yh i know
So proud of them
Lets take a moment to appreciate Jungkook's abs
He killed me!