BTS ARMY Thread 2018 Watch

Taz554:-)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HI TSR! Ive noticed there IS an ARMY community on The Student Room so i wondered why not make a thread!! I love BTS and I am a severe Bangtan Trash. i was so happy to see fellow ARMY on TSR so we can finally discuss BTS and their achievements and more! Im sure this thread will be inclusive for all because even if you are an ARMY, K-Pop Fan or a just a genuine music fan then learning about BTS could be fun. Here are a few facts about me and my beloved BTS
If you have any questions about BTS feel free to ask and if you want to, answer the questions in the box. Cant wait to these posts guys. I might also keep an updated blog on this thread of their latest achievements so make sure to stay tuned!
Spoiler:
Show

When did you find out about BTS? I found out about BTS in 2014 and was introduced by my cousin to BTS. I watched "American Hustle Life" and fell in love with their personaliyies and voices.

When did you become ARMY? I became a fan on August 23rd 2014 but properly became ARMY at around late December/early January 2015.

Who's your Bias? My first ever Bias was RM but over time i didn't have a bias. I dont really have an ULTIMATE bias per se But my general bias who i feel i have more in common with is Jeon Jungkook

Who's your bias wrecker? I think mostly ALL OF THEM are bias wreckers.

What your favourite song by BTS? Dont have one i love them all the so much because they all have so much significance each and every one and the meaning make it so hard to have a fave.

Favorite Album? Dont have a favorite but i think the one that is bringing them their long awaited international attention is Love Yourself 轉 'Tear'.

What Country are you from? I'm an UK ARMYYYYYY

What does BTS mean to you? I have nothing say but simply the WORLD. They are out of this world. They never ever fail to make me the happiest girl in the world. They have simply helped me tackle the lowest of my life and i will forever be thankful and the only way to repay them is being an amazing ARMY and help support the boys the best i possibly can. I love BTS more then so much in this world. I pray that one day i will get the chance to meet them.

Are you going to their World Tour Concert? I, unfortunately, have no chance of going due to the distance from where i live, me being a broke lil b and my parents strictness.

What are you looking forward to in the future for BTS? Honestly anything and everything BTS have coming in the future. From what im aware of is Jungkookies mixtape. Im itching for the release date!!

What is the impact BTS has made on your life? So much its unbelievable i dont know where i would be without them. They have made me so proud of all their achievements and that's all i could ask from them.

Best memories of BTS? Probably watching their first win for "I Need U" I felt like such a proud mother because it built up to be the beautiful and crazy amazing BTS we have today!

Fave Fanchant? There is sooooo many but i think the one that makes me cry every single time is 2!3! just hits me right in the feels (i'm sniffing just thinking about it)

What do you think the future holds for BTS?
- More ARMYs
- More Awards
- More Western attention
- More World Tours

What makes you upset regarding BTS?
- Rude fangirls
- The fact they won't exist forever
- "Military Enlistment" reality
- The pain and hardships they have gone through for us and to get where they are today
- The hate they receive from antis and fellow K-Pop Fans (This just makes them stronger)

(This is the most formal thing i've ever written on TSR. i am much more (annoying and informal then this!) I've wanted to make this thread for ages so if there are any ARMYs who want to help me manage this thread pm me! 아미는 너를 사랑해!!

anonymous69gcse
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
why do u like bts. i want to know. i made a rant about them before i genuinely want to know why like them.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I get that you're all devout followers, but this doesn't belong in Faith and Spirituality; moved to Music. :p:
Lala~
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
exo>
Rep:
?
(Original post by anonymous69gcse)
why do u like bts. i want to know. i made a rant about them before i genuinely want to know why like them.
They are so unbelievably talented at Music and dance! Their personalities are golden. They are so good at creating an amazing atmosphere with their presence and are so good at what they do and many lives wouldn't be the same without them
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I get that you're all devout followers, but this doesn't belong in Faith and Spirituality; moved to Music. :p:
I never meant to put in Faith and Spirituality, purely a mistake
mez_merising
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Luminescence0)
I clicked on this thread expecting a bunch of cringey fans. I'm dissapointed.
ah sorry to disappoint you!
Rep:
?
(Original post by orderofthelotus)
i'm embarrassed for you
why?
purplepeacock
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
kpop makes me cringeeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by purplepeacock)
kpop makes me cringeeee
thats your problem
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by purplepeacock)
kpop makes me cringeeee
hallelujah. someone who shares my opinions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lala~)
exo>
lol how?
mez_merising
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lala~)
exo>
um i think exo=bts=every other group bc hey they are all amazingly talented individuals that deserve all the love in the world
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anyway im not going to say much more. u listen to whoever u want. to me its just a bunch of boys who wear makeup, do extravagant dances and fuse emo and electronic. I watched one music video and I had no facial expression for the 1 minute i watched. i never can understand what the hype is for some people. its good to be fans, but if ur life depends on them then ...
Rep:
?
i expected this thread to be a positive place with input from ARMYs but it doesnt look like it so far
username3882216
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Taz554:-))
i expected this thread to be a positive place with input from ARMYs but it doesnt look like it so far
I love bts
Bias is probably jimin but ahhh jungkook is a bias wrecker
Fake love WAS AMAZING!
username943595
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oooooh, I'm glad I found this thread. Found it while browsing on here listening to Airplane PT2. 😂

Are you on twitter? I think it'll be hard to find any positive, open minded people willing to listen to bts but hey, if there are any, watch this video:

Rep:
?
(Original post by Khadija.R123)
I love bts
Bias is probably jimin but ahhh jungkook is a bias wrecker
Fake love WAS AMAZING!
oh god thank you sm. WE HIT 100M IN 8 DAYS
username3882216
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh god thank you sm. WE HIT 100M IN 8 DAYS
Yh i know
So proud of them
Lets take a moment to appreciate Jungkook's abs
He killed me!
sopeo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
preach
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (11)
8.59%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (13)
10.16%
No, but maybe I will look into it (35)
27.34%
No and I wouldn't consider it (69)
53.91%

Watched Threads